City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24 | Page 51 | Vital Football

City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24

You may have been a dick over the spat with Mancini in that CL match but you did contribute to City's success so ....get well soon Carlos.

BBC News - Carlos Tevez: Former Man Utd, Man City, West Ham star in hospital - BBC Sport

Jack's unwillingness to take on his full back has been frustrating me recently......I might forgive him....not so sure Pep would. His lack of confidence in taking on his marker on the outside has been noticeable. I know he hasn't got the pace that Doku possesses and I know Pep abhors conceding possession.....but just once in a while it would be nice for him to give it more of a go.

Pat Nevin on Jack Grealish - "take more risks"

Jack's unwillingness to take on his full back has been frustrating me recently......I might forgive him....not so sure Pep would. His lack of confidence in taking on his marker on the outside has been noticeable. I know he hasn't got the pace that Doku possesses and I know Pep abhors conceding possession.....but just once in a while it would be nice for him to give it more of a go.

Pat Nevin on Jack Grealish - "take more risks"
Not only does he not take on his FB on the outside, he slows down the attack all the time. Which allows the defenders to get sett. Time to move him on, if there are any takers.