City 1 Liverpool 2 - Stats & Post Match Reaction & Debate Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

City 1 Liverpool 2 - Stats & Post Match Reaction & Debate Thread

The lads have six remaining Premier League fixtures – yep, I just stated the obvious, oh and I’m in the mood for saying something similar – grab five points out of a possible 18 and many will see the season being, I was going to say sensational, but that word is a tad too strong. I’ll replace it with‘successful’. Winning two trophies in one season cannot be sniffed at.

https://manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/reaction-post-liverpool-defeat-then-we-look-ahead/

Each of the last three games has featured either a really good 45 minutes or a really poor one. Liverpool 0-3 & 0-0, U***** 2-0 & 0-3 and last night 1-0 & 0-2.

Not sure about the three week break, if the players are now tired then how come? At the time it seemed like a great way to recharge batteries ahead of the final endgame of the season. Anyway by this point everyone's tired, we're tired, Liverpool are tired and I need my teddy and for matron to come round with the night time smarties.

John Stones - Pep says he knows what he has to do to get back in the team. I think Ota needs a break, but I also think that pep should show some faith in JS and play him.

Of course not. Their incompetence, plain for all to see, will be ignored.

None of those involved should ever officiate at a UEFA game ever again.

That muppet had a clear view on moneybags milner knocking the ball back towards his goal, he therefore should have allowed the goal knowing that Leroy could not be offside

I have seen still photos of the moment the ball comes off Milner and both the referee and the muppet with the wand behind the goal have a clear view of it.

The linesman signals and is seen talking to the referee, probablysaying that he couldn’t tell who it came off......leaving the door open to the ref to stitch up the Catalan big time :Fingers: