Christmas Fixtures | Page 3 | Vital Football

Christmas Fixtures

....... Also I sleep alot , about 10 hours a day , sometimes 12 hours ! Whats that all about then , and dont say bloody idleness !! :sleep:

And on a brighter note...A super fanatical Norwich supporter and season Ticket holder for the last 6 years is 16 tomorrow...My son Jacob.
He reads the threads but doesnt post.

He will be a happy young man in the morning..main present..Electron blue..Fender Stratocaster USA Built.

Happy Birthday son.

Jacobs going to have a lot of pleasure out of his Fender FFL - love mine to bits, just impatient to play it better but its getting there

fanforlife - 22/11/2013 22:11

And on a brighter note...A super fanatical Norwich supporter and season Ticket holder for the last 6 years is 16 tomorrow...My son Jacob.
He reads the threads but doesnt post.

He will be a happy young man in the morning..main present..Electron blue..Fender Stratocaster USA Built.

Happy Birthday son.

You spoil that boy. Can he play it with his teeth yet?

FFL. Happy Birthday to your boy Jacob. Hope he gets a great win for his birthday tomorrow. Oh to be 16 again....

Lots of talk on news about the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination. I don't remember that as I was too small. However, I do remember 30 years ago today (almost to the minute now) as my Dad passed away suddenly at the young age of just 57. My brother visited his grave yesterday wearing my Dad's old NCFC scarf. He never knew his last game would be his last so make the most of every match chaps and make sure you all check out your health issues!! Here's to a decent performance and a point or three for young Jacob, my Dad, DG and the rest of us!!!!

Agreed! Just get out there and enjoy it . That why I am off for a massive party on the cruise ship on Monday !
Sad story Sminky . I went and found out my Mums grave at Caister Cemetary when I was on holiday in the summer . She died at just aged 50 and until now I could never go , but found it not too bad . Maybe time is a great healer.

Yeah YB. Time is a great healer. Just feel a bit sad today as Dad has missed out on so much over 30 years but that's life I suppose...... at least he has been spared Hugh's negative tactics!!! Tomorrow will be the day...... I can feel it in my bones or it may be the drink!