Christmas Fixtures | Vital Football

Christmas Fixtures

fanforlife

Alert Team
Who is here for the home games on 26th Dec...Fulham....Manure on 28th?
Who needs 2 tickets for both games...Lower Barclay...C Block.

Great offer FFL but I wont be there . I keep off the roads over Christmas and also am travelling to South Wales for the new year . Bit skint as well which is restricting my games as I save up for our holiday spending money !

As you head East We head North way up North for New Year weather permitting....towing our new caravan..Arghhhhh.

Speeds like that will give you brain haemorrhages and make your eyes pop out :eek:

fanforlife - 18/11/2013 08:47

Not Boxing day DG..29th..But family get together on Boxing day so not going to footie.

FFL. You are a better person than me.
I am preparing myself for Mrs DG anger at 2 games just after christmas followed by me saying I may go to palarse on NYD

I am fortunate enough to have a new and powerful enough car (2.2L) Turbo diesel that tows brilliantly plus caravan a light weight Chassis......30 mph..only in a restricted zone for me...I am not looking forward to the A82 after Glasgow around Loch Lomond though a really narrow kak road when towing..hate it! Have you done it Rex?

Drayton Green - 18/11/2013 15:03

fanforlife - 18/11/2013 08:47

Not Boxing day DG..29th..But family get together on Boxing day so not going to footie.

FFL. You are a better person than me.
I am preparing myself for Mrs DG anger at 2 games just after christmas followed by me saying I may go to palarse on NYD

DG...And you are much braver than me!

I did it in my motorhome ffl. I pulled one wheel off the road to allow a coach to pass and got stuck. had to use levelling ramps to get out. :hell: :hell:

Been on the A82 past Glencoe . Spectacular . If you go that far North FFL don't let the caravan overtake you on the descent ! !

We are heading way past Glencoe...South Shores of Loch Ness near Inverness...
Glencoe Its certainly one of the most beautiful places you will ever see...Apart from a certain little white cottage that you pass whos owner is now exactly where he deserves to be!

Rex everytime I take that road...its always a bloody coach that causes grief.

Yes, I have camped in Glencoe a few times. I always imagine waking to the Campbells strolling over the hill to partake of my hospitality. :worried:

There were calls for Allt na Reigh to be demolished but I believe it was eventually sold.

northern yellow - 18/11/2013 21:22

Now that is a journey FFL! Are you doing that in one day?

Yep Home to Destination in the day..about 12 hours towing...A very early morning start.
If there is bad weather then will possibly stop overnight en route or even turn back for home if too bad as roads near our destination are not good...suggested route is to Inverness then head back down other side of Loch Ness..stuff that! Trust your sat nav at your peril!

I will be paying great attention to the weather forecast for end Of December into 1st week of January.