Christmas Fixtures | Page 4 | Vital Football

Christmas Fixtures

Steve from Oz - 22/11/2013 22:21

Jacobs going to have a lot of pleasure out of his Fender FFL - love mine to bits, just impatient to play it better but its getting there

He now has 3 Electric and 2 Acoustic...he has been dying for either a Gibson or a Strat...So hes got his wish....I just hope he`s not awake at 6 am and wants to play it... :eek:

Rex - 22/11/2013 22:28

fanforlife - 22/11/2013 22:11

And on a brighter note...A super fanatical Norwich supporter and season Ticket holder for the last 6 years is 16 tomorrow...My son Jacob.
He reads the threads but doesnt post.

He will be a happy young man in the morning..main present..Electron blue..Fender Stratocaster USA Built.

Happy Birthday son.

You spoil that boy. Can he play it with his teeth yet?

Shhhh...He loves Hendrix!

Wow! what a supersound from the Strat....Dire Straits...Zeppelin...Cream...Lynyrd Skynyrd...Red Hot Chilli Peppers....been played so far.... :clap:

Stairway To Heaven Oh Yes and YB of course Strange Brew...Smoke on the water...Frank Zappa and the mothers were at the best place around.......

Off to Riverbank to tonight to celebrate...Thats Sons birthday...Not our win today...booooo.

4-5-1......... You know it Bears , with plenty of bigging up Palace and how great they are .

hey Hugh ..... Ive got a great idea . Hooper has said he prefers a strike partner , so why dont you play him up front on his own ?