Charity Boxing n/g | Page 2 | Vital Football

Charity Boxing n/g

One thing I couldn't get my head around was the event got delayed by 45 minutes due to 3 people turning up with knives, it was a charity event ffs.

People take machetes to the cinema these days , so it's not that much of a surprise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191125-115943.png
    Screenshot_20191125-115943.png
    906.4 KB · Views: 4
I lost in the final round, my opponent had a few fights before so was still proud of my performance for a first fight and £780 raised for Cancer Research UK.

First round I did very well, second round my opponent knocked me down and was getting on top and final round with about 30 seconds to go he knocked me down again - I was gonna get up after the count of 3 but after a second knockdown the ref stopped it due to not wanting serious injuries I suppose which is understandable.

One thing I couldn't get my head around was the event got delayed by 45 minutes due to 3 people turning up with knives, it was a charity event ffs.

Great work though, for a very worthy cause. You should have thought of your opponent as a Millwall fan, and you would have hit him harder! Or maybe used a knife, as that seems to be the fighting man's choice nowadays...
Anyway, well done mate :-)

I lost in the final round, my opponent had a few fights before so was still proud of my performance for a first fight and £780 raised for Cancer Research UK.

First round I did very well, second round my opponent knocked me down and was getting on top and final round with about 30 seconds to go he knocked me down again - I was gonna get up after the count of 3 but after a second knockdown the ref stopped it due to not wanting serious injuries I suppose which is understandable.

There's something about boxing events that attract dickheads- there's been trouble at every one I've been to (exc vegas etc)

Well done and brave of you Bromley.

The honest account of how you got on is refreshing. I'd guess there are some bullshitters on here who would have pretended to have won. We have experts on everything it seems.Taking part, not winning, was the point, so well done again.

Was watching the Gills at Wimbledon even more painful?