Charity Boxing n/g | Vital Football

Charity Boxing n/g

If I told you lot I was fighting a Millwall supporter would that help with donations?

I'm not and don't know my opponent just yet but worth a try x
Went to see my stepson in his first Mauy Thai fight a few years ago, that was against a Wall fan. The stepson is very fit and built like the proverbial brick outhouse but not an ounce of fat on him. The Millwall fan got in the ring and was, to be polite, similar weight but quite portly. He skipped around the ring for about 20 seconds and was put on his arse with one massive right hander.
Christ, I thought our lad had killed him. Obviously I was glad that he was ok but was nice to see the knuckle dragger go down. ?

Does that make me a bad person???

Good luck mate??

The answer to your question is no (in spite of me being married into a Millwall family who are an exception to the rule).

Just boosting this to the top again, £720 raised for Cancer Research UK which I'm proud about!

I find out my opponent tomorrow evening at the Greyhound pub in Bromley for the weigh in, talk about old school ha ha!

Wealdstone Raider?

Just boosting this to the top again, £720 raised for Cancer Research UK which I'm proud about!

I find out my opponent tomorrow evening at the Greyhound pub in Bromley for the weigh in, talk about old school ha ha!

It's Anthony Joshua, good luck :-)