Chanrai comes out fighting | Page 2 | Vital Football

Chanrai comes out fighting

Pompeytim - 28/2/2013 06:29
And no Corny, if you wrote something defamatory about me (or more so than normal) & loads of people saw it, just taking it down wouldn't be enough for me. I'd want a statement retracting it. Just because you don't think it was defamatory, doesn't mean this Pascal chap doesn't.

Quite right, Tim.

Being anti BC, Harris et al doesn't make a 'wrong' 'right'.

Pompeytim - 28/2/2013 14:29

Fans Network couldn't ask Mike Hall to provide them with the details?

Mike Hall does throw a lot of mud. Presumably he is clear in his mind about what he is saying before he launches his eggs? Surely therefore he could support Fans Network if they needed him to?

Anyway, anyone want to talk about our central midfield (or lack of it)???

I'm sure if he could, he would. I know all his work is well researched and factual. Another reason to prevent him from issuing a rebuttal by threatening to sue the publisher rather than the author.

I know what you mean about football talk. I'm starting to tire of all of this myself.

And I think our midfield is probably one of the strongest areas of the team? Central defence is probably the worst.
:107:

cornypomp - 27/2/2013 19:20

FACup Triumph - 27/2/2013 18:47

Nice way of putting Tim. I think all the guy asked for was an apology but apparently this was not forthcoming and consequently the action.

Mmmmn! not quite sure that that's the case FACT. That article was taken down over a week ago, which should suffice. Anything else re apologies is just speculation.

Actually, out of the three articles outlining the members of the Harris syndicate... that one was the least defamatory in my opinion. I've read it several times and the only couple of things I can see that would maybe touch a nerve... are a known official fact about Pascal Najadi's father (a banker) and a couple of unsavoury characters that Pascal has just joined forces with in a new company.... That's it!

I was just quoting what was printed in The New mate. As a general rule I find Mike Hall's work too intensive and banal for my tastes. Much prefer banter and psst take which you guys. For the record I sometimes wish someone would give Nagoyablue a SLAP lol.

How can I have a laugh at you people when you have all this hanging over your heads. Makes our episode with administration look positively minuscule in comparison.

Will be more than happy to have a chat about football again even when we lose and you surprise all by gaining a good win.

Surely this farce must come to an end soon, and when you finally win I will raise a glass to your success.

FACup Triumph - 3/3/2013 17:57

cornypomp - 27/2/2013 19:20

FACup Triumph - 27/2/2013 18:47

Nice way of putting Tim. I think all the guy asked for was an apology but apparently this was not forthcoming and consequently the action.

Mmmmn! not quite sure that that's the case FACT. That article was taken down over a week ago, which should suffice. Anything else re apologies is just speculation.

Actually, out of the three articles outlining the members of the Harris syndicate... that one was the least defamatory in my opinion. I've read it several times and the only couple of things I can see that would maybe touch a nerve... are a known official fact about Pascal Najadi's father (a banker) and a couple of unsavoury characters that Pascal has just joined forces with in a new company.... That's it!

I was just quoting what was printed in The New mate. As a general rule I find Mike Hall's work too intensive and banal for my tastes. Much prefer banter and psst take which you guys. For the record I sometimes wish someone would give Nagoyablue a SLAP lol.

Like to see you try.......

Don't take it personally NBlue it was but a mere joke reflecting upon some of your more tedious posts for example on the subject of Mike Hall being sued or not being sued. If I may just have the last word on that one and the PST and other Pompey people criticizing the Jimmy Dickinson statue for diverting interest and funds away from the Trust's cause. Isn't this the case with Mike's call for legal funds to support his work?

FACup Triumph - 7/3/2013 23:21

Don't take it personally NBlue it was but a mere joke reflecting upon some of your more tedious posts for example on the subject of Mike Hall being sued or not being sued. If I may just have the last word on that one and the PST and other Pompey people criticizing the Jimmy Dickinson statue for diverting interest and funds away from the Trust's cause. Isn't this the case with Mike's call for legal funds to support his work?

I didn't do worry. And what is tedious to you is interesting and informative for others. :17:

I don't think actually PST board members criticised the statue, just Pompey fans. I think the idea is wait until we own the club?

Micah Hall never asked anyone for any money. SOS Pompey took it upon themselves, to thank him for his valuable work.

nagoyablue - 8/3/2013 01:42

I didn't do worry. And what is tedious to you is interesting and informative for others. :17:

I don't think actually PST board members criticised the statue, just Pompey fans. I think the idea is wait until we own the club?

Micah Hall never asked anyone for any money. SOS Pompey took it upon themselves, to thank him for his valuable work.

Good stuff.

nagoyablue - 8/3/2013 01:42

And what is tedious to you is interesting and informative for others. :17:

On what basis you assume that?

If I had tits you'd be getting on them :3: