Chanrai comes out fighting | Vital Football

Chanrai comes out fighting

Pompeytim

Vital 1st Team Regular
We all knew it would come.

It was only ever a matter of time.

Chanrai's attempts to get himself in as owner failed. His attempt to get Al Fahim in (possible?) failed. And now his recent attempt to use a puppet more like Orville than Keith Harris also failed.

He is staring at the very real prospect of losing the £18m he seems to claim to be owed, although it really isn't clear how that ever came about.

So he has come out fighting. His stooge, Harris, has been set up to offer creditors 'just a little bit more' so that if the administrator doesn't pick him, he'll be open to legal challenge.

The FL have blocked Chanrai's transparent attempts & now he's threatening to take legal action against him.

Apparently he is also threatening legal action against Portsmouth council for offering a loan to the PST.

Chanrai, do us all a favour & go & f### off please.

Well Tim... Mr BC has certainly showed his hand now, it was firmly shoved up Harris's ar*e pulling his vocal chords. Anybody who doubted that Harris wasn't a Chainrai stooge... must surely now realise what this was all about.

An interesting article at : http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/379581/Portsmouth-story-takes-another-extraordinary-twist

and a quote from it : Portpin called on Football League chairman Greg Clarke to clarify whether other bids would be considered.

But a source close to the negotiations said: "The League has taken copious legal advice on this and won't budge."

It is understood that Portsmouth City Council, which has offered the Trust a £1.45 million loan to buy Fratton Park, has also been threatened with legal action but has stood firm, confident in the legal advice it has received.

It remains to be seen of course what the result of the valuation of Fratton Park by the High Court brings forth, and what the grubby little man's reaction to it will be. I don't for one moment think it will be taken with a handshake and a smile if it doesn't go in his favour... the man is solely motivated by money and a grudge.

I've always maintained that his loaning money to Al Mirage to purchase Pompey was a sleight of hand, that enabled him to put a charge on the club and its ground. When you are dealing with sharks like BC you've always to expect dirty tricks. I've no doubt that a few more will be pulled out of the bag before (and if) this is finally laid to rest.

So to quote Tim "Chanrai, do us all a favour & go & f### off please"... if only he'd listen.

It clouds the mind about what is obviously taking place and has beforehand when events are so drawn out. we all now can see the obvious course of events but it is too slow. It is like having a conversation of finality on the edge of a high cliff. I have stated that if a reasonable team budget was made for some years I would not care about who owned the club. However, having made the fans so pissed off with him and also the deadline set by the League, I suspect that resolvement will be too late to let things continue in the current league status. An absolute mess.

1 question wheres the proof that Harris is Chanrai's 'stooge'? and its not just BC wanting more money? (which would be perfectly reasonable imo)

when its as clear as mud exactly HOW MUCH chainrai has actually put in to have his 'charge' over us is it REALLY perfectly reasonable for him to want more!

he has f*cked us over, and will try to f*ck us over more and more - for those saying 'what more can he take?' well if not the parachute money, which has apparently already been assigned well how about a large chunk of ST money? if a club brings in £2m or so there is absolutely no reason why a 'budget' cannot be as minimal as possible to enable chainrai and/or harris taking so much of this. then of course we have potential transfers 'if' we somehow managed to find the next 'walcott' or 'bale' then a massive transfer fee, which would keep us going for years, could be pocketed - it has previously...

chainrai really needs to f*ck off and i hope the FL and council stand firm, i would sooner we went out of business now than have that **** (or a stooge) milk us any longer.

pompeym@ - 23/2/2013 11:07

1 question wheres the proof that Harris is Chanrai's 'stooge'? and its not just BC wanting more money? (which would be perfectly reasonable imo)

Re Chainrai and Harris, you don't need to be Kojack or an avid reader of Micha Hall's articles to be able to see what the plan was. There's a wealth of information out there in the public domain (some submitted by themselves) that make it plainly obvious. Just a little effort/research with some applied common-sense is all that's needed.

It is perfectly reasonable to protect your investment but threatening the Football League and the Council is taking it too far. I agree with Rug's last paragraph and be a graceful loser Portpin.

These are the desperate actions and rantings of a increasingly worried man who knows that in financial terms, he is staring into the abyss. Chanrai you are scumbag and the sooner you ride off into the sunset (potless) the better! :5: :5: :5: :18:

cornypomp - 23/2/2013 14:23

Re Chainrai and Harris, you don't need to be Kojack or an avid reader of Micha Hall's articles to be able to see what the plan was. There's a wealth of information out there in the public domain (some submitted by themselves) that make it plainly obvious. Just a little effort/research with some applied common-sense is all that's needed.

and yet I've asked a fair few people in different places and no-one has given me a scrap of actual proof yet, as for Hall well they're getting sued for defamation so i think that's all that needs to be said there.

I read that this morning m@. Seems Mike Hall went a little to far this time or got his facts wrong. Not sure he can afford the consequences either as these guys solicitors charge an arm and leg. Good luck.

pompeym@ - 26/2/2013 17:42

cornypomp - 23/2/2013 14:23

and yet I've asked a fair few people in different places and no-one has given me a scrap of actual proof yet, as for Hall well they're getting sued for defamation so i think that's all that needs to be said there.

As I said @m, all the information is out there on the web. All the people involved, all the links to one another over the years. Just needs the inclination and motivation to search it out.

As for sueing.... These people sue for defamation as a pass time, its how they use their monetary wealth to frighten the great unwashed. Nothing new there, quite normal really.

I do just wonder though if Pascal Najadi actually knew what sort of people/situation he was getting himself mixed up with/in. My guess is he didn't. He probably also didn't bone up on what had gone before with Portsmouth Fooball Club. Bad mistake!

Micah Hall isn't getting sued. He's recieved no legal notice of any kind.

Fansnetwork is, though.

Defemation is the rich mans censorship. They know Fansnetwork dosen't have the resources to defend itself, so they went after the weakest link.

What are "SLAPPs"?

"SLAPP" stands for "Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation". SLAPPs are legal actions (usually defamation actions) launched for the primary purpose of shutting down criticism, and without a strong cause of action. The plaintiff's goal in a SLAPP is not to win the lawsuit, but is rather to silence a critic by instilling fear of large legal costs and the spectre of large damage awards. Despite their right to free speech, critics may be frightened into silence B e.g., taking down websites or comments made online - if they are threatened with a defamation-based SLAPP.

To be fair, maybe Hall did go a bit far on this one. He has done some good work, but it does appear that he feels himself to be bulletproof. With all of the accusations he has made it isn't beyond the realms of plausibility that one of them isn't quite true.

If this chap does feel that he has been misrepresented, then fair play to set the record straight. Hall could always publically retract. I believe that this is what the guy is after?

Nice way of putting Tim. I think all the guy asked for was an apology but apparently this was not forthcoming and consequently the action.

FACup Triumph - 27/2/2013 18:47

Nice way of putting Tim. I think all the guy asked for was an apology but apparently this was not forthcoming and consequently the action.

Mmmmn! not quite sure that that's the case FACT. That article was taken down over a week ago, which should suffice. Anything else re apologies is just speculation.

Actually, out of the three articles outlining the members of the Harris syndicate... that one was the least defamatory in my opinion. I've read it several times and the only couple of things I can see that would maybe touch a nerve... are a known official fact about Pascal Najadi's father (a banker) and a couple of unsavoury characters that Pascal has just joined forces with in a new company.... That's it!

Tim, they aren't threatening Micah Hall, they are threatening Fansnetwork. Because Hall isn't being accused of anything, he can't comment about the article, as it is under threat of court action. Fansnetwork can't say anything about it, becase they didn't write it or edit it, and don't have access to the research.

So they have basically created a situation where no-one can defend themselves, but they don't actually have to go through a court case. Pretty smart, eh?

For Harris and Portpin, silence is golden.

This is a better explanation: http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=22103

So Nagoya, despite this being SO far away from football it is unreal (I wonder what some people will do if Pompey ever got back to playing football - would they post on football threads??) Fans Network couldn't ask Mike Hall to provide them with the details?

Mike Hall does throw a lot of mud. Presumably he is clear in his mind about what he is saying before he launches his eggs? Surely therefore he could support Fans Network if they needed him to?

And no Corny, if you wrote something defamatory about me (or more so than normal) & loads of people saw it, just taking it down wouldn't be enough for me. I'd want a statement retracting it. Just because you don't think it was defamatory, doesn't mean this Pascal chap doesn't.

Anyway, anyone want to talk about our central midfield (or lack of it)???