Champions League £40m+ ;-) | Page 15 | Vital Football

Champions League £40m+ ;-)

If you offered me a similar performance and a draw right now, I'd definitely take it! However, if we can start the second half well, we have a chance of winning this game......it might be a small chance but it's definitely a chance none the less.

The defensive error for the goal was just awful! Boyata will be apologising to his teammates for that one!

Sinclair still not playing his best but he's still better tonight than I've seen recently. He's doing the defensive side of the game better and that's something at least.
Forrest has been doing well and Tierney is standing so strong and tall and taking things on. Armstrong also doing well in the middle and McGregor has been tracking back well and putting in a lot of energy!

GREAT play from Forrest again, once he gets running at them, they can't deal with him! Armstrong with a good shot and a great save to deny him!

Forrest proving exactly why I wanted him to start the last few games ahead of Roberts. SHouldn't have been dropped in the first place. It was up to Roberts to stake a claim.

Sinclair to go off and Rogic to come on. Would imagine that will either mean going to a back 3 or McGregor will move out wide.

TicV"Establishment" - 31/10/2017 20:51

Rogic coming on for the ineffective Sinclair... Good news

Think Hayes or Johnston could be in for a start on the left wing come the weekend?

wee_od_88 - 31/10/2017 20:54

Think Hayes or Johnston could be in for a start on the left wing come the weekend?

Hayes should get a start. Sinclair has been especially poor recently and looks out of sorts.

TicV"Establishment" - 31/10/2017 21:00

wee_od_88 - 31/10/2017 20:54

Hayes should get a start. Sinclair has been especially poor recently and looks out of sorts.

Only way to get him to improve is show him he's not guaranteed a start and he needs to up his game!

On the plus side, Forrest once again does great running at the Bayern defence and his deflected shot went out for a corner but for a moment it looked like it was going to find it's way into the back of the net!

McGregor! Get in you beauty! What a goal! Created by Forrest but even before that, Bitton stepping up out defence and winning the ball!

Great stuff! COME ON BHOYS!

Griffiths is on for Armstrong. Armstrong was looking tired, he's done a lot of running so not surprising. As long as Bitton can continue which it's looking like he should after clashing with Martinez for the second Bayern goal, then I think our final sub will be McGregor going off and Hayes to come on?

Actually rather than Hayes, we're at the point I'd bring on Ajer to go up and win headers! He's played as a striker in the past.....it could work!

Latest Celtic News