Cashing In | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cashing In

The Owl - 2/6/2013 16:36

Now some of this may be down to our poor coaching and tactics, but as there appears to be no change there we may be better off selling them at a profit now.
The question will be the quality of their replacements.

So in other words, buy players, let Pardew ruin them, sell them on and repeat process? We won't make any profit on these players because of this clueless bastard

nufc_carl88 - 2/6/2013 16:42

Louis van gaal is saying he wants to come to the premiership next summer and if not he will retire.
Can't see any of the top jobs been available so one we should be keeping a eye on even though we won't be

Van gaal's a very good shout, just had a look at this quote from him

"It's a footballing philosophy more than a system. A system depends on the players you have. I played 4–3–3 with Ajax, 2–3–2–3 with Barcelona and I can play 4–4–2 with AZ. I'm flexible. The philosophy stays the same though. I don't think that you can adapt it to every possible situation. You need the right mindset, and it depends on how the players see the coach and vice versa. The coach is the focal point of the team but you need to have an open mind, and so do all the players. Everyone needs to work together to achieve a common goal. Preparing your tactical formation is essential. Each player needs to know where he has to be, and that is why there needs to be mutual understanding because you need absolute discipline. This is a sport played by 22 men, and there are 11 opponents out there playing as a team. Each individual needs to know who he has to beat and be there to support his team-mates."

Seems the exact opposite of Pardew, sounds like he might have too much class to work under these cretins.

Rza,
You're missing the point. I'm not saying thats right what I am saying is they will not improve under this coach and as he is backed by Ashley, change is unlikely. That being the case get money for them now before their value falls any further. They will never give all for this management.

I didn't miss the point at all, and I agree they will not improve. But you would think it would be a lot easier and cost far less to bring in a new manager that's going to raise the value of your assets again. The players will never give all for this management, which is exactly my point, new players won't either. Look at Sissoko, world class for all of 2 weeks. Replacing players is not going to solve anything

Well you and I both know replacing the Manager and coaches would be sensible and show ambition but Ashley and Llambias think only in terms of money, saving or recouping it mostly.So we are stuck until the ultuimate bad run forces Pardew out, but then who will they bring in.?

Who they will bring in is really irrelevant because we all know it won't be who the fans want, and the conversation could go on all night and end up nowhere. Surely even someone who knows as little about football as Ashley can see these players are not performing. If so many of them are not good enough then that's Graham Carr's fault. Someone needs to be held accountable. You just know next season will be over by christmas and the usual shite will be peddled out. Must be the most predictable club in the world. Ashley stands to lose a lot more money on these players if he keeps Pardew in charge, how the fuck can someone so money orientated not see this, it's as clear as day.

Eddict - 2/6/2013 18:44

nufc_carl88 - 2/6/2013 16:42

Louis van gaal is saying he wants to come to the premiership next summer and if not he will retire.
Can't see any of the top jobs been available so one we should be keeping a eye on even though we won't be

Van gaal's a very good shout, just had a look at this quote from him

"It's a footballing philosophy more than a system. A system depends on the players you have. I played 4–3–3 with Ajax, 2–3–2–3 with Barcelona and I can play 4–4–2 with AZ. I'm flexible. The philosophy stays the same though. I don't think that you can adapt it to every possible situation. You need the right mindset, and it depends on how the players see the coach and vice versa. The coach is the focal point of the team but you need to have an open mind, and so do all the players. Everyone needs to work together to achieve a common goal. Preparing your tactical formation is essential. Each player needs to know where he has to be, and that is why there needs to be mutual understanding because you need absolute discipline. This is a sport played by 22 men, and there are 11 opponents out there playing as a team. Each individual needs to know who he has to beat and be there to support his team-mates."

Seems the exact opposite of Pardew, sounds like he might have too much class to work under these cretins.

I suspect he'd be in before 10am and stay after half two in the afternoon.

He's not for us.

The Owl - 2/6/2013 19:10

Well you and I both know replacing the Manager and coaches would be sensible and show ambition but Ashley and Llambias think only in terms of money, saving or recouping it mostly.So we are stuck until the ultuimate bad run forces Pardew out, but then who will they bring in.?

If Ashley and Llambias are only interested in making as much money as possible, why are they sticking with someone who will earn them £4-5million less in prize money each season. and will also reduce players sell on values each by millions? He could easily be losing them £10million a season.

That doesn't sound like business sense to me.

He's in for more cynical reasons than that.

Who else would do their dirty work without question?

Who else would let be happy having zero influence on which players come and go?

Who else couldn't care less what decisions are made in the club?

Who else would support the regime in whatever money they were making out of the club that we aren't privvy to?

Who else is as big a liar and obviously with questionable scruples?

Who else wouldn't give a toss if the football set up we currently have is just a cover, and that cheap advertising and marketing on a global scale for Shìte Direct was the priority?

nufc_carl88 - 2/6/2013 13:57

Titote has been awful and would be no great miss. Cabaye has 4 good games a season and goes missing for the rest. Ben Arfa is too injury prone and deserves a better team and we could get a better striker than cisse for 15m.

Wouldn't call any of them "purples" wherever that term came from other than collocinni. And as I said before if they were as good as they out some of our fans think they are we wouldn't of list half our home games and only won twice away all season.

A good clear out is needed including the manager altough that won't happen for 6 months yet

be sad to see the back of the best ever ever and ever squad we've ever ever and ever had.

Platinii - 2/6/2013 21:23

Who else would support the regime in whatever money they were making out of the club that we aren't privvy to?

Who else wouldn't give a toss if the football set up we currently have is just a cover, and that cheap advertising and marketing on a global scale for Shìte Direct was the priority?
You have me stumped. Who else is there?

Rexn - 2/6/2013 21:48

Platinii - 2/6/2013 21:23

You have me stumped. Who else is there?

Peter Mandelson and that's about it.