Cashing In | Vital Football

Cashing In

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
Rumoured bids of £30m for Cabaye and Cisse though fatman wants another £10m for Cisse apparently...We expected we would end up losing some purples this summer...Do you think he will sell them ?

Laz the fat twat would sell his own mother if it meant a few more sheckles in his isreali retirement fund.

They have openly admitted that the transfer policy is to buy them cheap and sell them on for a profit so I expect a few purples will be on their way and will be replaced by a cheaper option on lower wages. Another relegation battle is almost guranteed particularly with the cockney bullshitter in charge.

My money is on Cabaye, Tiote, Cisse and Ben Arfa going to generate funds for the new manager for next season.

Rexn - 2/6/2013 10:32

My money is on Cabaye, Tiote, Cisse and Ben Arfa going to generate funds for the new manager for next season.
Thing is Rex we already have their replacements at the club...Anita, Biggi, Campbell and Marveaux.

That's true, Laz. If those 4 (plus Colo) generate about £60m, that gives the new manager £30m for a striker, central defender and another winger.

The purples have lost an awful lot of their resale value compared to after last season.

He either sells them now, making a slight profit on their cost price, or he gambles and waits, hoping their price will shoot up as the team improves and so do their performances *coughs*

Hope it's true and hope he sells. Thing is, most teams will know the players have potential and thanks to our very own serial bullshitter, their stock has fallen so now their value will be a lot less. Personally I'm glad, Ashley deserves every shafting for sticking with this fucking dickhead.

For those that say Ashley takes nowt out of the club.

Why sell players on for a profit?

Since he's been here, we have had an increase in prize money, a transfer profit not to mention a wage turnover decrease, so where's all this extra cash gone???

Titote has been awful and would be no great miss. Cabaye has 4 good games a season and goes missing for the rest. Ben Arfa is too injury prone and deserves a better team and we could get a better striker than cisse for 15m.

Wouldn't call any of them "purples" wherever that term came from other than collocinni. And as I said before if they were as good as they out some of our fans think they are we wouldn't of list half our home games and only won twice away all season.

A good clear out is needed including the manager altough that won't happen for 6 months yet

I would think tiote would be gone with a good bid he is in
Sissoko's spot so cashing in on him would not shock me.
If we get 20 mil offer for cisse he will be gone as well have no
idea if we will get a replacement though

nufc_carl88 - 2/6/2013 13:57

Titote has been awful and would be no great miss. Cabaye has 4 good games a season and goes missing for the rest. Ben Arfa is too injury prone and deserves a better team and we could get a better striker than cisse for 15m.

Wouldn't call any of them "purples" wherever that term came from other than collocinni. And as I said before if they were as good as they out some of our fans think they are we wouldn't of list half our home games and only won twice away all season.

A good clear out is needed including the manager altough that won't happen for 6 months yet

Brilliant.

A lot of these so called purples are not purples in my book. Ben Afa,although gifted, injury prone and spends a lot of time recouperating in France.
Cisse, misses a lot of chances but service to him is awful.
Cabaye, disapperas in too many games
Tiote, not the player he was and will be suspended for periods.
Now some of this may be down to our poor coaching and tactics, but as there appears to be no change there we may be better off selling them at a profit now.
The question will be the quality of their replacements.

Louis van gaal is saying he wants to come to the premiership next summer and if not he will retire.
Can't see any of the top jobs been available so one we should be keeping a eye on even though we won't be

This is the one area which I cannot get my head round. As mentioned above, 'we' must have written tens of millions off player values. Why would MA let Parsnip gamble with his investment for another season.