carvalho | Page 8 | Vital Football

carvalho

I'm glad the waster is gone. Did fuck all in two years. What a waste of money. A paltry 5 goals in 60 odd games. Pathetic. (n)

So the best we could him was a team in the Spanish second division. Not even a middle of the league 1 or greece ( were he can play some european football). That is an example of 13 million down the drain ... he will be an expensive version of wee Clough ( the Bolton guy) ... he will end up moving from one club to another until his contract will be running out ... nd probably we r still paying his wages as I cannot imagine a Liga 2 team can pay more then 1 grand a week...

Oh, oh oh, but, but, but, he's new to the country. New language and league. Give him time. He's had no pre-season.

One average game against Boro in two years.

5 goals. Raddy, McGugan, Tomlin, Pato and Dowell would score 5 in a week.

One of the goals was when we were cruising two up at QPR. Perfect scenario for the flop.

Dowell? Hahahahaha

Is that the lad that disappears when the going gets tough? I would rather have that plum da costa in the team than that clown

Dowell was our top scorer in 2017/18 and missed the last 8 games due to Karanka.

Dowell also scored a hat-trick in Wigan's 8-0 win against Hull last season. He also scored a hat-trick for us at Hull.

What has Carvalho ever done in a Forest shirt?

Probably best that he leaves if he isn’t going to play but still a sad and ridiculous state of affairs.

Granted we overpaid but he looked a quality player. The failure to integrate him and get him playing to his potential is a complete failure in Forest’s part.

Probably best that he leaves if he isn’t going to play but still a sad and ridiculous state of affairs.

Granted we overpaid but he looked a quality player. The failure to integrate him and get him playing to his potential is a complete failure in Forest’s part.

I don't buy this. When did he ever look quality?

I don't buy this. When did he ever look quality?
We have already had this conversation. Boro game sticks out but there were plenty of times when the three of Lolley, Carvalho and Osborn behind Grabban looked quality.

It isn’t just about assists and goals but the psss before the assist and when Carvalho had clever players around him he could pick passes for fun.

He had his limitations but he was still a quality player at this level and I have no doubt that he will be playing top flight football before we do.

We have already had this conversation. Boro game sticks out but there were plenty of times when the three of Lolley, Carvalho and Osborn behind Grabban looked quality.

It isn’t just about assists and goals but the psss before the assist and when Carvalho had clever players around him he could pick passes for fun.

He had his limitations but he was still a quality player at this level and I have no doubt that he will be playing top flight football before we do.

Agree, would have liked to see him play with the players we now have. Agree with everyone who points out loaning your record signing is a big failure.

He never did. People were so excited that we were paying 13 mill for somebody that it blinkered them to the fact that he was a show pony. If he had the ability to look anything like a 13 mill player there would be a long queue of clubs eager to take him off our hands at a bargain price.

Actually i think people were also concerned at the price but figured it was a tap up for mendes

Loan is a bit shit, nothing back in the bank just wages saved. If he does well maybe push his price up I suppose but then would have been nicer to see him do well here.

In the current climate, a loan is probably the best we can get - rather than the dispute between Mendes & Marinakis seeing him sat in the u23s.

The fee was payable in instalments over the 5 years of his contract & it was covered a few weeks ago that the fee was being reduced by 5m Euros, as a result of another deal.

Granted it's still 8m Euros, but Almeira is another Mendes Club - and they will no doubt make the deal permanent assuming Carvalho performs.