carvalho | Page 7 | Vital Football

carvalho

I should add that I don’t think Carvalho has the speed in his play to be a top top player and I think Freeman is an upgrade, but those two as our number 10 options would have been brilliant to see under a manager who appreciates that position.
He had speed of thought which made up for it imo..bit like Clough Jr.

Loan is a bit shit, nothing back in the bank just wages saved. If he does well maybe push his price up I suppose but then would have been nicer to see him do well here.
SL will not be in charge come pre-season, so all may not be lost for Carv

The good news is he'll be back just in time to light up league 1. I've heard all the arguments but I'll never believe we've been better off without Carvz at least on the bench.

Can't wait to see us desperately try to cling on to a 1-0 defeat on Saturday with a back 8. This f*cking club, nothing but a talent graveyard.

Thoughts on him please. would be interest to read the general consensus.

talented. influential? good enough?

Forgotten what he looks like been so long since he got a game. Now we have big tough LT grabs and ameobi, could be time to give him another go. The kid might look a lot better with better players around him

I told ye that Lamouchi is shit and Carvalho is shit. Good riddance to the flop. Hopefully Sabri Montanier is going as well.

The Hunch

I love how the cowardly pussy Mr Ron likes every comment when other posters are gainsaying me, but never questions me directly.

Pitiful.