Can I just say | Page 2 | Vital Football

Can I just say

I’d like to applaud your 10,000 lifelong supporters for their undying support through your seasons of misery. Your fair play and deserved promotion this year, and wish you every success in L1 next season.

But....... 8500 of the 10,000 are plastic glory hunting cuntsplats. You didn’t get promoted and you remain a team of clogging dirty terwats.

Looking forward to normal service next season and your 600 ‘loyal lifers’ making it to BP.

Always in our shadow, proper club, proper history and PROPER FANS.

Sing it you fakers. FISH!!!

By the way, nice church!

Can I just say...

...people with brains like yours are extremely worrying.

Could be worse we could have a criminal of a manager :lol:

No wonder he’s starting the youth team as he likes them coming in fresh into the team :fish:

Fair enough Gu. But let me just level with you on this me old. No matter what happens. You have Fenty, we don't. No matter how bad it gets for us......you will always have that cross to bear. Sleep well and I hope you don't have a haddock from staying up so late.

I’d like to applaud your 10,000 lifelong supporters for their undying support through your seasons of misery. Your fair play and deserved promotion this year, and wish you every success in L1 next season.

But....... 8500 of the 10,000 are plastic glory hunting cuntsplats. You didn’t get promoted and you remain a team of clogging dirty terwats.

Looking forward to normal service next season and your 600 ‘loyal lifers’ making it to BP.

By the way, nice church!

See you next season. We’ll make sure all our schools are shut when you visit you nonce.

Are there moderators on this site? If so can this thread be removed or at least censored.

By the way, nice church!

What a lovely nice person your are! I bet your family are proud of you! Can't even insult with a proper word what are " c-----ts" :rofl:

I bet you wish you had a brain don't you? :lol:

That's because they do not like it up em. The cold steel. They don't like it up em.

Nice one Jeff! I believe Private Jones was referring to the Sudan Campaign? The Mahdi rising had expelled Egyptian and British forces from The Sudan .It was later re conquered and Britain reclaimed The Sudan as part of The Empire. Britain had fought off Germany , Italy and almost went to war with France in order to gain a strategic area in Africa All this was of course completely against the will of The Sudanese . Undoubtedly this would have resulted in the loss of lives ,displacement and famine amongst the indigenous population . The cold steel refers to bayonet charges this method was an effective way to kill poorly armed or defenceless opponents [usually local populations that needed clearing ,without wasting ammunition] I also believe Private Jones used to refer to The Sudanese as 'Fuzzy Wuzzies? Such fun .Again ,nothing to do with LCFC .

I see nothing wrong with GuFerrerd's contribution, I'm unsure why anyone wants to reply to such a WUM, surely that's the whole point of his intervention, and it's not as if it isn't reciprocated on the Fishcake or whatever they call their own forum.

Personally, I have a great deal of sympathy with any Grimsby Town fan's plight. For most of my lifetime they have been the dominant Lincolnshire club in the higher division and I have no problem recognizing that.

Unfortunately they now find themselves eclipsed by ourselves and, worse, Scunthorpe, and I don't think most of their fans have come to terms with that fact or the sad realisation that it's going to stay that way in the future.

Plus, they live in Grimsby.

Grimsby. LOL, just LOL. Circling the plughole this season, down the drain the next. Never mind, I'm sure the Fentydome, if it ever gets built, will be the envy of non-league :)

I think they could do ok next season

Unfortunately I think you could be right.

Jolley certainly turned them around in the end.

They finished the last 6 matches of the season with 4 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat.

We finished with 2 wins 2 draws and 2 defeats!