Can I just say | Vital Football

Can I just say

I’d like to applaud your 10,000 lifelong supporters for their undying support through your seasons of misery. Your fair play and deserved promotion this year, and wish you every success in L1 next season.

But....... 8500 of the 10,000 are plastic glory hunting cuntsplats. You didn’t get promoted and you remain a team of clogging dirty terwats.

Looking forward to normal service next season and your 600 ‘loyal lifers’ making it to BP.

Always in our shadow, proper club, proper history and PROPER FANS.

Sing it you fakers. FISH!!!

By the way, nice church!

I’d like to applaud your 10,000 lifelong supporters for their undying support through your seasons of misery. Your fair play and deserved promotion this year, and wish you every success in L1 next season.

But....... 8500 of the 10,000 are plastic glory hunting cuntsplats. You didn’t get promoted and you remain a team of clogging dirty terwats.

Looking forward to normal service next season and your 600 ‘loyal lifers’ making it to BP.

By the way, nice church!

Cool story bro

Nice of all these lovely people to visit us on here. Look forward to their congratulations next season.

By the way, nice church!

Yes- noticed your 2,500 turn up after only a few bad games at Blunders Park.

It took us seasons to get to 2,500 die-hards. It took you 15 games. Now trot on- does mummy know you're still up?

By the way, nice church!
You manage to just stay up and you come on here laughing and our club!If you have half a brain you know which club is truly on the up! We are booming on and off the field and big crowds generate good money to get better players and facilities.Your ground will be condemmed sooner and what will the non chairman do then.

The only joy tonight will be the brothers and sisters of the Vermine estate having sexual encounters......with each other.

I work with a typical imps fan, up till last year he was a Skellingthorpe Red, only deserted Munich FC because city had a bigger cheque book. How long will he last I wonder,

This year represents the most successful season ever for the chimps........yet your still in Division 4. ***laughter***

The only joy tonight will be the brothers and sisters of the Vermine estate having sexual encounters......with each other.

I work with a typical imps fan, up till last year he was a Skellingthorpe Red, only deserted Munich FC because city had a bigger cheque book. How long will he last I wonder,

This year represents the most successful season ever for the chimps........yet your still in Division 4. ***laughter***

Mummy really doesn't know you're up does she- you know you have school tomorrow- bedtime now.

It's all money in the Imps' coffers. Bring them on. Don't be too quick to drive the trolls back under the bridge.

He's got a point, tbf.

I mean, those 8,500 who turned up to see us get relegated in 2011 thought it was fantastic...

And you'd certainly never see Grimsby's bandwagon get going. Oh, no. In those 70's and 80's, their crowds would never, ever double/triple off the back of a good season. No. Honest. It'd never happen...or did it? ;)

This guy is obsessed with Lincoln, he must lead a great life posting on your rivals forum.

His name is Colin, 53, lives on his own on the Nunsthorpe, sat with his c*** in his hand, at his computer?

This guy is obsessed with Lincoln, he must lead a great life posting on your rivals forum.

His name is Colin, 53, lives on his own on the Nunsthorpe, sat with his c*** in his hand, at his computer?

But he doesn’t know how to turn it on so sits staring at his reflection!

Last edited: