Cabaye to PSG? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cabaye to PSG?

Good news regarding NUFC?? When was the last?

Pardew staying was about inevitable as it gets.

It's almost like Ashley reads this forum and does exactly the opposite

Rza - 24/5/2013 22:29

Good news regarding NUFC?? When was the last?

Pardew staying was about inevitable as it gets.

It's almost like Ashley reads this forum and does exactly the opposite

That's what im saying, good news has been ages and we're well overdue some.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 24/5/2013 22:31
That's what im saying, good news has been ages and we're well overdue some.
Fingers crossed, you might win a tenner on the lotto tomorrow.

steekiebrown - 24/5/2013 22:33

Helicopter crash would do me.

That's as far fetched as Benitez coming. Fairytale stuff

That happens at Liverpool not here

You just have to look for the positives it means we'll see more of obertan & the £25 million profit they make will all go back into the team :91:

THis is the problem. Ashley supposedly had a 25 million pound price tag on every player last summer, and it could be argued most of those we were "fending off bids for" weren't worth it then. Most have played so poorly this season they're barely worth half of that. Couple that with the fact we're pretty sure some don't want to play for pardew anymore and the value drops even more. won't blame anyone for leaving, can't wait to see pardew's face if the likes of Cabaye, HBA etc leave and then give interviews saying how piss poor a manager he is.

i agree with td here, its not really fending off bids but more like little interest. I'm pretty sure we rate our players far higher than others do.

Sometimes we rate our players as the players we think they could be...based on glimpses.....not what they're out tbere provinv to be

Chief_Brody - 26/5/2013 09:32

Sometimes we rate our players as the players we think they could be...based on glimpses.....not what they're out tbere provinv to be

I would agree with you chief, we've seen some absolute brilliance from te likes of cisse, ben arfa, cabaye etc. But none of them have been consistent enough.

Toon_Demon - 26/5/2013 11:27

I would agree with you chief, we've seen some absolute brilliance from te likes of cisse, ben arfa, cabaye etc. But none of them have been consistent enough.

Pardewed.

steekiebrown - 26/5/2013 11:31

Toon_Demon - 26/5/2013 11:27

Pardewed.

Exactly. The reason these players are underperforming is down to Pardew.

Clueless tactics, strange subs, odd formations, players out of position, no apparent plan, shocking man management, blame culture on players when it goes wrong, and taking of credit by the manager when it goes right.

I couldn't be more sure that a decent manager with the same set of players could easily have been knocking on the top 6 door last season. Benitez for example.

Pardew will have us flirting with relegation again next season.

Whatever happens, we will have an underperforming team and squad, with player values dropping as a result, and likely more dissent.

On the plus side, if we get Remy, Pards will have a rape pal. They can discuss tactics and approach.

Also, if we get Samba, Ashley and Llambias will have a fellow 100% money obsessed mercenary.

Things are looking up!