Cabaye to PSG? | Vital Football

Cabaye to PSG?

steekiebrown

Vital Champions League
A french football journalist on the radio, Julien Laurens says he expects PSG to try to buy YoCabs at some point.
Maybe that's why Pardew the shitetalker has told Anita he has a big part to play next season.

Neither do I, OM. I'd much rather they went on to better things than have their careers ruined by the shithouses running NUFC.

Neither do I. As soon as I knew Pardew was going to be my manager next season I would have contacted my agent straight away. Good luck to them because I wouldn't want to stay at this cesspit of a football club.

First of many hopefully. Anyone with an ounce of sense won't touch us

I don't even care anymore. I was gutted when Carroll left, but I couldn't give a shit if we lost Cabaye and Ben Arfa, they're better off somewhere else and I'd like to see next season blow up in Pardew's stupid face.

Aye think a few more will be leaving because of Pards, they will probably put the word out to fellow pro's to stay away as well.
Loic Remy probably got 'the word'

Who would want to play for Pardew? Anyone with ambition who wants to have a crack at winning something will be better off getting away while coco the clown is in charge.

steekiebrown - 24/5/2013 20:53

Never heard that bit, keggy. What was said?

Just before they discussed Cabaye (they were responding to to a listeners question about impending Toon french departures) they discussed Benny . Laurens said he thinks that Benny feels his time with us is coming to an end . That he was disappointed with last season and his injury (maybe implying that it wasn't dealt with properly, that could just be my interpretation).

i reckon most of the better players will be as distraught about recent news at st james as some are on here.

keggy_keagal - 24/5/2013 21:47

steekiebrown - 24/5/2013 20:53

Never heard that bit, keggy. What was said?

Just before they discussed Cabaye (they were responding to to a listeners question about impending Toon french departures) they discussed Benny . Laurens said he thinks that Benny feels his time with us is coming to an end . That he was disappointed with last season and his injury (maybe implying that it wasn't dealt with properly, that could just be my interpretation).

That's depressing.

steekiebrown - 24/5/2013 22:16

Toon_NoMatterWot - 24/5/2013 22:11

Players come and players go.

If only it was so easy for football fans.

Aye, imagine this shite without without Ben Arfa and Cabaye?

Following the Toon is never dull and regularly goes through peaks and troughs, that's maybe why im slightly ok with the scenario because i dont expect it to last.

Something will happen in the next 6 months to lift us again. I sense it.

6 months? Maybe Aldershot at home in the FA Cup. Pardew should at least get a replay.

Just thinking about the Cabaye thing, do we really want him? After all, it must be so tiring returning on a flight from Europe. there is no way he will be fit for next season.