Bury | Page 29 | Vital Football

Bury

They've raised £3k so far. Target £500k.
Hmmm.
£500k looks a very forlorn target (unless any Mr Neville's spot this fundraiser).
And what exactly will even £500k do to solve the many millions of debt??

£500k looks a very forlorn target (unless any Mr Neville's spot this fundraiser)
Mum Jill is still secretary there - she will have as good a view as anyone on Steve Dale and the chances of the club surviving. One assumes her insight would be decisive in any money coming from that source.

They've raised £3k so far. Target £500k.
Hmmm.
£500k looks a very forlorn target (unless any Mr Neville's spot this fundraiser).
And what exactly will even £500k do to solve the many millions of debt??
Probably as much use as a fart in a wardrobe!

Announcement from Bury:

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/june/lowe-and-schumacher-depart/

"The club will make no further comment at this time." is a very strange way to end.
I wonder when the interviews start for the new manager`s post?

Mass exodus of players imminent.......maybe next week or tomorrow?Their agents must be working hard to get theses lads fixed up and soon?

What is the situation regarding assets ie players(Mayor,O`Shea) who have not be paid surely they can just walk away as free agents now that their contracts have been breached due to non payment of wages.
Anybody think we might be sniffing around in the car park looking for bargains.

What is the situation regarding assets ie players(Mayor,O`Shea) who have not be paid surely they can just walk away as free agents now that their contracts have been breached due to non payment of wages.
I believe they are entitled to set the contract aside once wages are more than 14 days overdue, which they have been on a number of occasions. It basically means they can leave for free, i.e. Bury are entitled to no transfer fee if they join other clubs. It probably means no compensation for Lowe either.

Mass exodus of players imminent.......maybe next week or tomorrow?Their agents must be working hard to get theses lads fixed up and soon?

According to efl rules, their own deadline for publishing the full set of retained lists is Saturday.

Bury may only be able announce a list of people that they would have liked to have retained, if only they had been able to pay them.

Last edited:
Sounds like Bury supporters trust are trying to force admin, with the help of the Council and the fraud team contacted.

Pretty sure there won't be a 1000+ thread titled "DC to Bury".

Pretty sure there won't be a 1000+ thread titled "DC to Bury".

No, i don`t think DC would fancy the instability of the situation but NC may want to branch out on his own and this is an opening potentially for him to get his teeth into a difficult project and turn it around!

I have heard either Paul Scholes or Mourinho are both eager to get back into full time management.