Burton Albion v Manchester City-Semi-final 2nd Leg Carabao Cup - Weds 23rd Jan 2019 - KO- 7.45pm (UK Time) Preview and MDT | Page 9 | Vital Football

Burton Albion v Manchester City-Semi-final 2nd Leg Carabao Cup - Weds 23rd Jan 2019 - KO- 7.45pm (UK Time) Preview and MDT

Half Time Stat Attack:
Burton Albion 0 - 1 Manchester City
Possession: 32% v 68%
Shots: 3 v 5
On Target: 1 v 2
Corners: 0 v 0
Fouls: 2 v 5
Bookings: None

Quite impressed with the youth players disappointed with some seniors over hitting passes or not playing the the better players, but the seniors are helping out at the back with some good guidance.

Burton defending well and hoping not to concede the same number as in the first leg but they being helped by some sloppiness in the City midfield

Good first half, Burton playing for pride. Watching live on Foxtel pay TV at home, pretty rare to get City on the telly. One or two tough tackles from us, good to see we are not just drifting along. Foden working hard in midfield and a top goal from our Fox in the box.

It does not look too bad and he does need to get out there

Admittedly it is not quite the Ballet on Ice standard but a few people have been slipping unexpectedly and that is just the sort of thing which just gives me the heebie jeebies as far as Mendy is concerned.

Admittedly it is not quite the Ballet on Ice standard but a few people have been slipping unexpectedly and that is just the sort of thing which just gives me the heebie jeebies as far as Mendy is concerned.

We do need proper cover Fabian is prone to that flying tackle and he promised not to do it again

Do you need a change of manager CP?

I know that this is a match thread but as it's half time...

We are deep in the brown stuff,you won't believe how bad we are unless you watched us,I honestly fear for our league status and after 157 years in the league I can see us getting relegated,we've had three managers already and I feel that we didn't give Kewell enough time,I wouldn't trust the players to put their shirts on the right way if I'm honest

We are deep in the brown stuff,you won't believe how bad we are unless you watched us,I honestly fear for our league status and after 157 years in the league I can see us getting relegated,we've had three managers already and I feel that we didn't give Kewell enough time,I wouldn't trust the players to put their shirts on the right way if I'm honest
Sorry to hear it’s that bad. :rolleyes:

They never do CP , they expect instant success even if the players are not the ones he would like they never give them money and here are the best managers who contrive to beg borrow good players, but the other thing is that when you are down there nothing ever goes your way