Bunds planning permission granted | Vital Football

Bunds planning permission granted

Heard the term in relation to walls around a heating oil tank to completely retain its contents in the event of a catastrophic leak. These bunds however are presumably not to do with drainage, but privacy assisting structures intended to diminish external noise etc. In which case as my brother said at the time, "good-luck shielding the EPC from the activities of the Red Arrows".

good move to stop the press, opposition and more eagle eyed fans from spoting new players and tactics plus stops wind. The name of the RAF comment made me laugh they must be in Star Wars.

good move to stop the press, opposition and more eagle eyed fans from spoting new players and tactics plus stops wind. The name of the RAF comment made me laugh they must be in Star Wars.
Or Dallas?!.........'who shot..........?'

Pleased to see that none of the neighbours got the hump about this.

smart to get the hillocks in before they turn scampton into a housing estate

I grew up in a village with a well known smell. You would get all these Home Counties folk that would move up and then complain. Well mr cockney that smell was there years before you and provides local employment. But they never saw it that way!

Steve Evans has received planning permission for the buns he needs around his house.

(Refer to Liam Bridcutt's comments on this.)