Budget - 14th/15th | Page 2 | Vital Football

Budget - 14th/15th

I don't expect you to understand this but my beliefs are that we should already have the money in the bank after two of the most successful seasons in living history.
I suspect you are earning vitals some money! We have 2 million in a separate club bank account as of May 2017. It will be interesting next year to see whether that is still open , the money has decreased or increased. However it is never that interesting as by the time you see it we are a season further on. Mansfield Matters is on the internet live now. Listen to that and cheer yourself up.

I suspect you are earning vitals some money! We have 2 million in a separate club bank account as of May 2017. It will be interesting next year to see whether that is still open , the money has decreased or increased. However it is never that interesting as by the time you see it we are a season further on. Mansfield Matters is on the internet live now. Listen to that and cheer yourself up.
Pretty sure the accounts stated that it had since been moved back into a club account.