Brucie's Busy in Barbados | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brucie's Busy in Barbados

Now, I'm going to have to step in here.

There has been a lot of what I'd call Fatism, and Fatist statements, and I have to ask you to stop these discriminatory comments.

Much as we like to poke fun at anything oinker, ,I know that some of our own supporters have, shall we say, larger figures (i.e. needing 'sizes up to 32').

Its important to think of the feelings of our own brethren who, for no fault of their own, (other than being overfed by their adoring wives), are a touch on the chunky side.

I thank you.

Last edited:
Now, I'm going to have to step in here.

There has been a lot of what I'd call Fatism, and Fatist statements, and I have to ask you to stop these discriminatory comments.

Much as we like to poke fun at anything oinker, ,I know that some of our own supporters have, shall we say, larger figures (i.e. needing 'sizes up to 32').

Its important to think of the feelings of our own brethren who, for no fault of their own, (other than being overfed by their adoring wives), are a touch on the chunky side.

I thank you.
Well said Pops,size 32 ya say,i've not been that size since school.:giggle: UTCB

Bruce not taking up his managerial role until the start of February.

Seems to me its been a plan all along between Mr Chancer and Brucies Belly,to avoid there being a fan clamour for new signings.

Bruce not taking up his managerial role until the start of February.

Seems to me its been a plan all along between Mr Chancer and Brucies Belly,to avoid there being a fan clamour for new signings.

Bless them, they're getting all giddy about Brucies arrival and their pending humiliation at Stamford Bridge tomorrow. None of them seem to have noticed the transfer window is closing and they still have the same bunch of overpaid crocks. Oh well.

I see that they have the latest version of the runaway success (everyone successfully ran away from the last one...) that is the 1867 club offer. In short you buy a season ticket for up to five years, pay for it now, but get a discount on the later years PLUS, wait for it, a FREE 'up to' five year season ticket when they get promoted to the PL. Typical of oinkers to assume that when they have finally mounted a successful promotion campaign, that they will stay in the PL for at least five years! Oh and you get your name printed in a book of club photo's (presumably that also make it easier for Mental Health Service to find you...).

It is rumoured that less than ten persons bought the original offer, so how this is going to save them from that nasty unfair FFP, I have no idea. God loves a trier....

No other bugger was busy in Barbados though:(
D'ya think England under estimated the Windies TT? Or d'ya think it was just a very poor display after day one? It seems to me England are either brilliant or crap especially in test cricket nowt in between.UTCB

Conveniently down here it was on in the afternoon /evening so I saw a bit of it Rod and that first innings for us changed the game. Once they’re on a roll they seem to get better,faster,stronger and they blew us away. Second innings just poor shot after poor shot . It’s time they ALL got their heads down and concentrated on playing proper test match cricket. Be difficult to get back in it now.
It of arrogance,bit of under estimation and a bit of hoping that journeymen eg Curran,Jennings are good enough for top level cricket