Brucie's Busy in Barbados | Vital Football

Brucie's Busy in Barbados

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
There's a nice snap of a startled Stevie in the Times today - he's attending the Test Match in Barbados - apparently, according to his sidekick Kevin McDonald, he needs some "time for reflection" after a difficult year last year.

Hmmm, let's have a think about this............Barbados in January or Swillsborough..........that's a tricky one :hmmm::LOL:

I hope Joe has told him what a backwards step he has taken career wise

And he needs to lose a hell of a lot of weight,otherwise he Is heading for trouble,health wise,the big Fat porker

In the picture the master porker looks like he is calling other pigs fans .
Look at that mouth . He is calling Sooey!

He should have gone back to his digs a happy porker after today’s play
It'll be interestin to see how England perform in our 1st innings Bully,cos i heard Jimmy Anderson on sport headlines on Radio Sheff at 7.30pm sayin he thinks yesdi was probs the best that pitch wud play for battin on.Piggy Brucie will get slaughtered by the fake massives for not wearin a pig top.:giggle: UTCB

Is he taking time out to write his next 'Steve Barnes' novel. The crime fighting, terrorist thwarting football manager.

Cabbage head will fit in well in S6. They're all keen on their fiction.

Seems like Jimmy Anderson was r8 abart the pitch,lookin like the Windies will have the choice of enforcin the follow on.Our Joe&Jonny went for 4&12 respectively.UTCB

Bully wud you have put England back in? It only took 30.2 overs to bowl us out.Let's hope Brucie has a similar effect on't piggie fake massives.:yes: Supposedly 6k of the swines goin t'Bridge on sunday. UTCB

Think the Windies have got it spot on,they are now facing a knackered Jimmy,and won’t have to bat last on this wicket,let’s hope it rains for the next 3 days

Think the Windies have got it spot on,they are now facing a knackered Jimmy,and won’t have to bat last on this wicket,let’s hope it rains for the next 3 days
Fair enuff but i wudda thought the batsman are rather glad to not be sent back out,seems like the modern thing tho to not mek teams follow on,the Windies cudda finished the match within 3days,perhaps that's anutha reason the Windies cricket board wudda lost alot of match revenue.52-1 Moeen traps Braithwaite lbw for 24. UTCB

Windies 61-5,wor a crazy game,i bet they wished they'd put England back in nar.95-5 nar,they've gor enuff to win mi thinks. UTCB

Last edited:
Windies 428 in front wi 4wickets left.Blockers duz tha wanna bet mi a tenner?I'll have the Windies in this test to win you're on a England win? UTCB