Brizzle Rovers - Match Thread | Vital Football

Brizzle Rovers - Match Thread

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
What the #@!* Grant Ward is injured!!!

Grant Ward - a League One play-off winner with Blackpool - will not come up against his former club. He injured his hamstring earlier this month against Norwich and is expected to be out for a month-and-a-half. Midfield is an area of concern for Rovers with former Fleetwood Town midfielder Sam Finley currently playing through the pain barrier and this game might take its toll on the club captain.
Both Taylor and Neil Critchley are contending with injury problems, with some definitely ruled out and others being doubts Here's the latest injury and team news ahead of the clash.
hlub ca

I'm assuming Grimmy will be missing judging from.the way he was holding his arm the other night.
No Dougall- ever again.
Beesley out, Lavery looked sharp, as did Joseph the other night.
Can't see him starting anyone other than Rrhodes though.
I think CJ needs a rest, can Gabriel manage another game?
Connolly and Husband have both not been at their best in recent times- so much so that I would suggest fullbacks should be a consideration for this window.

Not got a good record down there however tomorrow sees Pompey at the cods, Horwich away to Orient, Darby at Lincoln, Oxfraud home to Northampton, Posh at home to Shrewsbury, however Stevenage are at home to t'Barnsley...

Tharme and Thompson not available? ;-)

This feels like a season defining game to me, I don't know why

Neil Critchley has named his Blackpool side to face Bristol Rovers in Sky Bet League One action at Memorial Stadium.

Starting XI:
O'Donnell, Husband, Norburn, Morgan, Joseph, Dembele, Coulson, Rhodes, Casey, Ekpiteta, Hamilton.

Subs: Chapman, Connolly, Gabriel, Dale, Carey, Virtue, Lavery.

Just watching Swansea vs Soton and I can't help thinking to myself what a strike duo Yates and Rhodes would have made for us.....