Brizzle Rovers - Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brizzle Rovers - Match Thread

Phew 1-2 but after that first 20 minutes we were shoite. Lucky to get away with that. Desperately need some new faces and January is nearly over.
O'Donnell - flaps worse than Maxwell!
Husband - clearly went to the same school as Norburn; pass it sideways, pass it back, lose the ball, put your team mates under pressure
Morgan - marked out of the game today
Hamilton - despite his goal I still maintain he's a one trick pony
Dembele - great strike but gets shoved off the ball far too easily
Rhodes - I've said previously before, he looks tired and out of sorts
Joseph - tried hard but lacks that final touch. Keep the faith though, he may come good.

Despite the 3 away points we still remain in 8th place on the table.

Last edited:
I'm really liking Joseph, think we have picked up a gem here.

Rhodes is on a little barren run, Charlton at home, hopefully, we will see an end to that.

Dembele, in and out of games, I'm still seeing that Forredt miss...

CJ does look knackered.

Thought Marv did well, Norburn and Morgan had steady games too.

I'm not convinced by O'donnel. That punch instead of catching cost us that third goal.last Wed.
His kicking is awful, worse than Barnes. He seems to slice the ball in the air.. To his credit he made x2 fantastic saves yesterday now if gets injured.... Chapman - I saw him warming up at an away game earlier in the season and I stopped counting after 30 consecutive shots went oast him....

After all that a wins a win, our third on the spin. We were in that position of being totally onmour own in the league can't catch anyone, no one could catch us.
That said we picked up points v Horwich and Darby yesterday. Let's worry about ourselves.
Some interesting fixtures this coming weeks
Screenshot_20240121_072639_Samsung Internet.jpg