Brit Reaction | Vital Football

Brit Reaction

Mozzer1

Vital Youth Team
Just gauging what we think it will be? Taking my 6 year old so planning ahead.... One Greedy bastard or something milder??

Personally I think he will get a very rough ride,it's going to be down to each individual, I would say one Greedy Bastard

Definitely won't be a warm welcome for him. Unfortunately Britt very much strikes me as someone who will raise their game because of it rather than get rattled.

Had he not been injured then I'd have said he'd deserve "you used to play for a big club" at worse but given the injury I'd say he's fair game.

Don't understand why there should be any reaction?

A player arrived

Didn't play that many games

Wasn't much loved for some reason

Went for 3 times what we spent.

So what?

As long as he doesn't act like a tw@t if he scores, I don't care

Kept us up with his 2 goals last day of season and put some much needed money in the coffers I'm fine with him tbh.

Woanz is right.

Forest nursed him back after a horrific injury and were entitled to expect him to repay us by staying and scoring shedloads for us this season.

However, the club may have been happy enough to let him move on at the right price so there's no need for extreme abuse - a lone shout of "Judas!" would suffice.

(Bob Dylan reference for anyone who cares).

pebble - 16/8/2017 20:24

Woanz is right.

Forest nursed him back after a horrific injury and were entitled to expect him to repay us by staying and scoring shedloads for us this season.

However, the club may have been happy enough to let him move on at the right price so there's no need for extreme abuse - a lone shout of "Judas!" would suffice.

(Bob Dylan reference for anyone who cares).

People who shouted Judas at Dylan were idiots but that's for another time.

I'd not encourage anyone to be anything other than relatively respectful (unless he celebrates wildly after scoring) but I could understand if people were upset because as I said due to the injury.

Sadly I think britt will have the last laugh. Can see us getting hammered. Hope not.

Guestede has played against us 7 times and scored 7 goals.

the jock - 16/8/2017 20:38

Sadly I think britt will have the last laugh. Can see us getting hammered. Hope not.

Guestede has played against us 7 times and scored 7 goals.

As long as we don't ask Mancienne to mark Gestede we may have a chance

He's been talking it up a bit.
I think it would be best if people would just not react, but I doubt that would happen.

Seriously? The guy kept us in the championship. If we had lost against Ipswich and been relegated and Britt had then left, would that have been acceptable?

I don't begrudge someone taking a step up in their career, which boro currently are at the moment. Was very disappointed to see him go and would love him to still be in our team but football is short career and getting 60 k a week is too good an offer for anyone (particularly if you've had a knee injury which may recur ala chris cohen)

Yes seriously seriously Tom

He was supported through a serious injury (we have to though don't we so no pat on the back) rewarding with a huge contract not long after a return to fitness.

Jarman and Britt clealry planned that with the release clause making them even richer.

If he went to the EPL, I would get it. A bid comes in from a EPL side and he wants to go for his career and prove himself. But thats not what happened. Hes not gone to that shit hole for his CV, hes gone for a big fat fook off pay cheque, one that realistically at his age he didn't even need.

He could have taken stock at the end of this season and looked at where he was career wise, he's 24 ffs

"God brought him to Middlesbrough"

As Sid says, he won't give a fook.

His goals kept us up is a fooking ridiculous statement. Tell me where you sit and ill come and boo you too

I sit on a pinkish red seat in the Peter Taylor stand hoping to see loyalty from the players we fooking idolise