Bristol Rovers game | Vital Football

Bristol Rovers game

I think we are stopping over on Friday so that's probably the best solution for us. Better than a late KO

that's better Fridays are always a mad rush to get back in time for kickoff

its a shame I was hoping to witness us thumping 5 past the rovers - seeing it on TV is next best thing!

that's better Fridays are always a mad rush to get back in time for kickoff

its a shame I was hoping to witness us thumping 5 past the rovers - seeing it on TV is next best thing!

So, if there's loads and loads of injury time, will the ref be made to call time short of what's required?

Bloody hell. This means that kick off is at 430am my time, all so that people can opt to watch the funeral of a 99 year old man that they didn't know and never met. Of course, they could have still opted to watch it anyway if they wanted with the regular kick-off time, but oh no, allowing people that simple and easy choice is not an option to consider when you can just move everyone's schedule around because....tradition. Grrrrr. :censor::censor::censor:

Bloody hell. This means that kick off is at 430am my time, all so that people can opt to watch the funeral of a 99 year old man that they didn't know and never met. Of course, they could have still opted to watch it anyway if they wanted with the regular kick-off time, but oh no, allowing people that simple and easy choice is not an option to consider when you can just move everyone's schedule around because....tradition. Grrrrr. :censor::censor::censor:

You have to understand that the only think that matters in England is waving the union flag and being "patriotic".

Anything less and you're a traitor and an "enemy of the people".

Get up have a nice cup of tea. Then at half time it is bacon and egg butty time. Watch a Lincoln win, what a perfect start to the day.

I still remember the day off we had for Diana's funeral. Stayed in bed late, did some jobs around the house and some gardening, watched a film with a Chinese and went to bed early (before the kids were born) and a very relaxing day it was too.

To this day I have no idea what the actual funeral was like.

You have to understand that the only think that matters in England is waving the union flag and being "patriotic".

Anything less and you're a traitor and an "enemy of the people".

i think when they decide to do that they will be significantly outnumbered by us normal people

Get up have a nice cup of tea. Then at half time it is bacon and egg butty time. Watch a Lincoln win, what a perfect start to the day.

Yup, early night on Friday for me. I usually go for Chorizo and potatoes at half time but a bacon and egg butty sounds good.

I still remember the day off we had for Diana's funeral. Stayed in bed late, did some jobs around the house and some gardening, watched a film with a Chinese and went to bed early (before the kids were born) and a very relaxing day it was too.

One has to ask, if only to be (erm) slightly rude, how long after was the first child born? May I suggest around nine months?

I don't remember there being a day off.
Don't remember the funeral.
No idea what year it was.
Couldn't even be sure of which century.