Bristol Rovers game | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bristol Rovers game

I don't remember there being a day off.
Don't remember the funeral.
No idea what year it was.
Couldn't even be sure of which century.

Looking it up, it was a Saturday and I was working for a Cinema at the time, which stayed closed until 2pm in sympathy (along with a load of other businesses). I normally worked a 9-6 shift on a Saturday, so it was a day off for me, but possibly not for most other people.

I don't remember there being a day off.
Don't remember the funeral.
No idea what year it was.
Couldn't even be sure of which century.

I only remember becuase I was stopped a million times on my paper round if I had spare newspapers. I said sorry what are you on about I had no idea.

How inconsiderate of them to move the kick off time!
Now relying on Northern Rail to give me a decent enough signal to watch on ifollow, en route to a certain brewery tap at Darton near Barnsley. #UTI. God Save The Queen, incidentally, for the grovelling, royalist sycophants.

Bloody hell. This means that kick off is at 430am my time, all so that people can opt to watch the funeral of a 99 year old man that they didn't know and never met. Of course, they could have still opted to watch it anyway if they wanted with the regular kick-off time, but oh no, allowing people that simple and easy choice is not an option to consider when you can just move everyone's schedule around because....tradition. Grrrrr. :censor::censor::censor:
Suits me now a 9.pm ko for me rather then midnight. Would be happy for all games to be moved . Just for me

Bloody hell. This means that kick off is at 430am my time, all so that people can opt to watch the funeral of a 99 year old man that they didn't know and never met. Of course, they could have still opted to watch it anyway if they wanted with the regular kick-off time, but oh no, allowing people that simple and easy choice is not an option to consider when you can just move everyone's schedule around because....tradition. Grrrrr. :censor::censor::censor:

I feel exactly the same every time the Superbowl is on the West coast...

Suits me now a 9.pm ko for me rather then midnight. Would be happy for all games to be moved . Just for me

Maybe it will stick Brisimp, 9pm games sound great. Get the beers in, lounge back on the sofa, and enjoy the Imps march to the playoffs.

I feel exactly the same every time the Superbowl is on the West coast...

I've been here for over 20 years and it still bores me silly. The ad breaks are just too much to stomach. Then everyone says they are only watching for the ads, which I can't wrap my head around.

More power to you if it's a game you can get into.

Doesn’t bother me. Now we’re only 7 hours ahead it will be a KO of 7;30pm, so almost like a normal English evening game for me (an Imps 7:45 evening game for me is actually a 2:45am game so I have to set the alarm 😴😴🥱

I've been here for over 20 years and it still bores me silly. The ad breaks are just too much to stomach. Then everyone says they are only watching for the ads, which I can't wrap my head around.

More power to you if it's a game you can get into.

No ad breaks on the BBC, just lot's of good analysis in the breaks...