Bristol City V Aston Villa: FRI, 28th, 7.45, (Sky) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bristol City V Aston Villa: FRI, 28th, 7.45, (Sky)

Can't see anything good from this match. Though I seem to remember thinking that last time we played them, albeit that was at villa park.

I have a feeling we'll scrape a draw, because no matter how clueless Bruce is, we do have players that can produce a bit of quality.

We might even play well for 45 mins and Bruce will be shouting from the rooftops about it being our greatest performance since the 2-2 draw with Brentford.

One up front with Jedi at CB and Whelan holding.
.......................Nyland
Elmo..........Jedi ........Chester............Hutton

Adomah.....McGinn...Whelan...... Hourihane ......Grealish

.................................Abraham
Not my team but one I think Bruce will pick.

Nyland

Bree. Tuenzabe. Chester. Taylor

Bjarnson mcgin. Dutch lad

Bolasie. Abraham grealish

We need to move the ball quicker.

Won't happen though . We have all been saying it before too many games i care to remember .

His whole plan and way of playing is flawed and he will not change. He has done his own legs. What an idiot. He wont get another job as big as this one and for the sake of not wanting to change the way we play with the players he has he will be out of a job .

Took a bit longer than normal to sell out than normal, perhaps a sign we’re getting fed up at the moment.

I don’t see us going there and coming away with a comfortable victory, as much as we should be capable.

I’ll take a point away from home and Bruce to get the :guns:

I’ve predicted a 2-1 defeat. Yet, I would not be surprised at a surprise result. No idea why. One thing is pretty certain, though, we will have to score more than one to get a win. This defence will concede.

One up front with Jedi at CB and Whelan holding.
.......................Nyland
Elmo..........Jedi ........Chester............Hutton

Adomah.....McGinn...Whelan...... Hourihane ......Grealish

.................................Abraham
Not my team but one I think Bruce will pick.

Yep but which way up will he pick? Abraham in goal; you heard it here first.