Bristol City Fan Comments | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bristol City Fan Comments

The ignore function isn't working for you.

The tweet wasn't there. You know it wasn't. I checked Nixon for the previous 3 days and he has said nothing about Forest and you couldn't produce the tweet.

It really doesn't matter much one way or another. It's only a made up tweet and in fitness, Byram probably will sign anyway. I'm really not sure why you made such a song and dance about it, beyond the fact that you obviously have a problem with me, hence your unsolicited attack on me about a week previously.

Keep working on that ignore function dude

Total idiot.

Total idiot.
BTW. I did say it was on nffc timeline on Twitter. This twitter post was amongst many 100's I had read during the day. Re read my original post again. I can send you a copy if you wish. After many pm's I will not let you bully me into using the ignore function and I will use my

BTW. I did say it was on nffc timeline on Twitter. This twitter post was amongst many 100's I had read during the day. Re read my original post again. I can send you a copy if you wish. After many pm's I will not let you bully me into using the ignore function and I will use my

No, you said it was Nixon. You were very specific because someone asked you.

I personally think it is pretty disgusting to use your age to continually elicit sympathy for your lies, let alone to accuse me of bullying you.

I remind you- you had a go at me first. Yiu are then accusing me of bullying because I called out rubbish you posted and asked you to back it up. If you had the slightest idea what real bullying looked like you wouldn't belittle the word like that. Right out of the Trump/ Yaxley Lennon playbook that.

I don't give a shit whether you have me on ignore or not or whether you follow through on your empty threat to leave the forum because someone dared to call out your rubbish. If you don't want to communicate with me again have a word with you mate CP.

I can ignore being called a called a **** by Paz but as someone who actually deals with real bullying on a day to day basis and knows the effects I will not stand bein accused of bullying just for CP to score forum points. He is sat back now delighted with his work.

Now, if you have more to say I suggest you PM me and cease the personal abuse but I won't hold my breath

I personally think it is pretty disgusting to use your age to continually elicit sympathy for your lies, let alone to accuse me of bullying you.

I remind you- you had a go at me first. Yiu are then accusing me of bullying because I called out rubbish you posted and asked you to back it up. If you had the slightest idea what real bullying looked like you wouldn't belittle the word like that. Right out of the Trump/ Yaxley Lennon playbook that.

I don't give a shit whether you have me on ignore or not or whether you follow through on your empty threat to leave the forum because someone dared to call out your rubbish. If you don't want to communicate with me again have a word with you mate CP.

I can ignore being called a called a **** by Paz but as someone who actually deals with real bullying on a day to day basis and knows the effects I will not stand bein accused of bullying just for CP to score forum points. He is sat back now delighted with his work.

Now, if you have more to say I suggest you PM me and cease the personal abuse but I won't hold my breath
Always the victim aren't you pope.

Lets keep age out of this shall we?

There is just no need for provocation!

Apollyon will be back from his holidays soon; he has gone to Florida, a popular destination for the elderly.

"Murphy charges the goalie down, goalie sees who it is, pitches up a tent, sets up a little gas burner, makes a cup of tea, has a game of solitaire, then picks the ball up with Murphy around 5 yards away."

Classic!

"For nearly 3000 fans I didn’t hear forest till they scored".

Which ground was he at? Knobhead.

"He is the same age as Donald Trump".

Wasn't going to bite, but what the hell has the bloke's age got to do with it? And what relevance has Donald Trump to a football forum?

Just to pre-empt the inevitable riposte, be assured you're going on ignore your holiness.

"He is the same age as Donald Trump".

Wasn't going to bite, but what the hell has the bloke's age got to do with it? And what relevance has Donald Trump to a football forum?

Just to pre-empt the inevitable riposte, be assured you're going on ignore your holiness.

I would guess that if it is perfectly acceptable to slag Trump off, which it undoubtedly is, then it is equally acceptable to slag Poacher off, based on them being a similar age

The ignore function isn't working for you.

The tweet wasn't there. You know it wasn't. I checked Nixon for the previous 3 days and he has said nothing about Forest and you couldn't produce the tweet.

It really doesn't matter much one way or another. It's only a made up tweet and in fitness, Byram probably will sign anyway. I'm really not sure why you made such a song and dance about it, beyond the fact that you obviously have a problem with me, hence your unsolicited attack on me about a week previously.

Keep working on that ignore function dude

I saw the tweet so pipe down, sunbeam.

I saw the tweet so pipe down, sunbeam.

Let's have it then.

It wasn't posted on that day as Poacher has implied, nor within three days.

Let's face it chap, you are not my best friend and you would be happy to say the tweet existed whether it did or not

Let's have it then.

It wasn't posted on that day as Poacher has implied, nor within three days.

Let's face it chap, you are not my best friend and you would be happy to say the tweet existed whether it did or not

It does. Go and have a look, pal.

no wonder me n Pope dont see eye to eye. when i see folk like Reese Mogg I feel very sad that he wasnt bullied enough :) Definitely needs to be more of it about

For the love of God children, behave!
Nobody wins an Internet slanging match, it just makes everyone involved look a tw@t.

Cheers CP, I do enjoy the comments threads. My father in law is a brizzle fan, got a text off him saying "poor result for us, bet your happy though". When I read that I decided he must have been drinking, and it seems most City fans were pretty pleased with their point.