Bring back Chix petition | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bring back Chix petition

Sea-J - All I can think of at the moment is Chix in a bar in Spain with his shorts and black socks on! Yuck ha ha

Anyway, I can't get down tomorrow as it's my Sis' birthday so you can hold on to my pint for me as well.

Rug is at the Rut, Rug is at the Rut, we'll all have too many beers and get a funny gut!

sneakay - 16/8/2013 15:32

Sea-J - All I can think of at the moment is Chix in a bar in Spain with his shorts and black socks on! Yuck ha ha

Sneaks The worst thing of all was he actually thought it all looked ok his only savoir was the circus was in town so everyone thought he was from that .But good help the Spanish Fashion Police .

Those Slazenger trainers Chix had on were horrific. £10 for 2 pairs I think, and that was expensive.

I've needed counselling after seeing those shorts, black socks & awful trainers.

Can't believe you brought it up again Sneakay. I'm going to have to go back to Dr Seuss for more help now.

My eyes have just recovered from Sea Juicer's brilliant white trainers though.

somewhere in spain i understand but i reckon he will be back soon... well will be back in england and also back on here too!