Bring back Chix petition | Vital Football

Bring back Chix petition

i am happy to do both :14:

as far as i go i have never wanted him to go, and know he brings something to the vital table that makes a difference!

The word on the street is that Chix is considering a come back. I'm hearing that Rug is going to make him an offer.

Hi guys First post for over a year.

Penton he aint in the Rutland Saturday that wil save a pint

Tim chix is in Spain probally in the bar with no money as normal just in case somone he knows walks in.
as for getting him backk on Vital hes head is big enuff already (well not as big as his stomach ) so dont ask him back Please can you imagine him in the Rutland . Its bad enuff now hes never wrong tell him that no one wanted him back on here, that would probably work better.
As for me weather looks crap on Saturday so i should be in the Rutland As normal

Bloody hell - do my eyes deceive me??!! Is that Sea-Juicer back on Vital??

Yes, I got my information from a source in Spain. But maybe my source was on the sauce?!

See you in the Rutland as normal Mr S-J.

Hey Robbo!! Well I never my old mate, how bloody blinking good to hear from you, I'll see you in the Rutland on Saturday mate, looking forward to it already :-)

sea-juicer - 15/8/2013 17:38

Hi guys First post for over a year.

Penton he aint in the Rutland Saturday that wil save a pint

Tim chix is in Spain probally in the bar with no money as normal just in case somone he knows walks in.
as for getting him backk on Vital hes head is big enuff already (well not as big as his stomach ) so dont ask him back Please can you imagine him in the Rutland . Its bad enuff now hes never wrong tell him that no one wanted him back on here, that would probably work better.
As for me weather looks crap on Saturday so i should be in the Rutland As normal

look who has come crawling back :3:

wow, absolutely amazed to see a post from you Robbie, but VERY HAPPY to see it and do hope that it means you will be posting again, even if it is only from time to time.

you have been missed!

now that all the off the field bollocks and politics (well, most of it...) are done there will not be so much conflict and disagreements had so hopefully you will return before old big head does :14:

Rugs buying the drinks, Rugs buying the drinks, eee Aye addio Rugs buying the drinks...all sing along

Rug's buying drinks, Rug's buying drinks, pull up your socks, drink Rug's super bocks, Rug's buying drinks!!!

Andy look forward to seeing you its been a while & check out your new bird. if your buying ( thats after Rugs got everyone Hammered)i will look after chixs pint. as he got to go tea total . but he hasnt said when hes going to start. so i save it for him till he gets back off holiday & i also look after Rugs pint .

Hey Tim looks like me & you might get a cheap day tomorrow (that will Make a change )

And for the record Ruggers ive never crawled back anywhere in my life . unless ive been to Shanted to stand up this might be the case after you've finished buying tomorrow,

SHANT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob I'd heard that Solent Skippers are some of the richest people on the South coast, unlike us poor dishevelled decorators....

Andy
no longer true due to 2 key factors
1st The weather
2nd i have a brother with deep pockets & SHORT arms although i think Tim has photographic proof of him buy a round after the Oxford game.