Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur

Taricco the yid

Vital Champions League
If Alli is fit I want Poch to play an all out attack like citeh do. 4 defenders and 1 DM the rest all attack minded.

—————————-Gazza—————————-

Aurier———-Toby—————-Verts———-Rose

————————-wanyama————————-

—————-Alli———————-Eriksen————-

Lamela———————————————-Moura

————————-Kane——————————

This if everyone is fit. I just want us to attack.

Thoughts?

I like the idea...would prefer Sonny to Kane...none of it is likely though...Poch can’t do without Dier...no one passes back and sideways like him.

KWP———-Toby—————-Verts———-Rose

————————-Sanchez————————-

———-Eriksen———————-Lamela————-

Ali————————-———————-Moura

————————-Son——————————

————————-Son——————————

pretty interesting side. I'd love a KWP start but it isn't going to happen.

Also I think there's too much experimentation for one game. Dele at RW, Lamela at CM, Sanchez at DM... Some might be worth trying but considering players have looked confused at their roles with some of our recent changes that just has too many for one game.

A more realistic side that I'd still be happy to see would be:

---------------- GK ----------
Trips ---- Toby -------Verts ------Rose
-------------Wanyama-----------
------Dele------------Eriksen------
Lucas--------Kane--------Son

Lamela (whoever isn't performing in front 3) and Dembele (Wanyama) on on 60 minutes.

pretty interesting side. I'd love a KWP start but it isn't going to happen.

Also I think there's too much experimentation for one game. Dele at RW, Lamela at CM, Sanchez at DM... Some might be worth trying but considering players have looked confused at their roles with some of our recent changes that just has too many for one game.

A more realistic side that I'd still be happy to see would be:

---------------- GK ----------
Trips ---- Toby -------Verts ------Rose
-------------Wanyama-----------
------Dele------------Eriksen------
Lucas--------Kane--------Son

Lamela (whoever isn't performing in front 3) and Dembele (Wanyama) on on 60 minutes.

I wouldn't play Trips and Toby together after a fight, Wanyama still isn't fit, Kane needs a rest asap, so does Tripps.

Dele has played in every position in the front 3, much more than mid 3, but switching him & Moura might make sense. Lamela is a better passer than Ali plays better in the mid. Son played really well at CF. Sanchez IMO can be a better DM than anything we have right now.

A lot of experiments, but I believe this will give us the pace, steel and ability to get 3 points.

No pushover, they will be organised and lively in MF. It's no good us going in gung ho attack from the off. May have to contain them for a while. Us pushing up is causing space for through balls and over the top. We have been sussed which could be why our pressing game has subsided lately.

I wouldn't play Trips and Toby together after a fight, Wanyama still isn't fit, Kane needs a rest asap, so does Tripps.

Dele has played in every position in the front 3, much more than mid 3, but switching him & Moura might make sense. Lamela is a better passer than Ali plays better in the mid. Son played really well at CF. Sanchez IMO can be a better DM than anything we have right now.

A lot of experiments, but I believe this will give us the pace, steel and ability to get 3 points.

all fair points but I don't think our lot are bright enough to have chemistry with so many out of their natural positions.

Also if the Toby and Tripps fight is true, which is a big IF for me atm, then they shouldn't play together. But if that's just a rumour someone made up to try and explain why they weren't on the plane when Poch was obviously going to rotate them anyway then I fully expect them to start. Also - how long can you realistically keep them apart? Can't imagine any fight would go unresolved for long in our squad.

————————-Son——————————

Pollo, yep I have mentioned putting Sanchez at DM before, well played! Also Kane on the bench to rest and recover / fight for his position is good as well.

Why is Wanyama not getting game time with the u23s?

No pushover, they will be organised and lively in MF. It's no good us going in gung ho attack from the off. May have to contain them for a while. Us pushing up is causing space for through balls and over the top. We have been sussed which could be why our pressing game has subsided lately.

LOL, its brighton, why do we have to contain them. Start fast and attack them and see what happens. All this slow build up play with 2 dms is boring.

I'm going to the Amex & am looking forward to seeing Lamela & Dele in the same line-up. Brighton defend well & will play their hearts out,but they rely too much on Murray up front ,who's even slower than Kane, but he's crafty. Brighton like crossing from both wings ,are good at free kicks & corners .They put all their big guys in the box,Dunk,Duffy,Murray etc to cause confusion. And what are we weak at,you know as well as I !!

If Wana isn't ready I would give Amos or Skipp a chance. Dier must be dropped he has been shocking for over a year now.

Agree with Pollot ime for KWP to get a game.

Vorm/ Gazza Both are not good enough but what can you do.

KWP, Toby, Verts, Rose

Amos/Skipp, Winks, Alli

Eriksen, Lucas

Son.

If Wana isn't ready I would give Amos or Skipp a chance. Dier must be dropped he has been shocking for over a year now.

Agree with Pollot ime for KWP to get a game.

Vorm/ Gazza Both are not good enough but what can you do.

KWP, Toby, Verts, Rose

Amos/Skipp, Winks, Alli

Eriksen, Lucas

Son.

Be interesting to see whether Amos and Skipp can get a chance before Sissoko returns. They look 2 completely different players to me. Amos is the safe pick and would probably find it easiest to slot in. He'd shield and move the ball quickly and leave it all out there. Skipp looked way more elaborate in his play. He takes chances and probably should be introduced into a winning side. Like Dele, he would probably find himself ahead of play at times and have to learn to put in the hard yards to play that way. Would be great to see one of them get some time on the pitch though.

I also think that Poch needs to stop messing Eriksen around. All I've seen all season is Eriksen getting moved around to accommodate other players. We've seen him deeper because Moura is playing up top with Kane and wanting to play in the right channel. We've seen him in a 3 man midfield because Dembele is the sole defensive mid. He's doing too much water carrying for the team and we need to get him back to being our main player.

Vorm, Aurier, Toby, Jan, Rose, Wanyama, Eriksen, Lamela, Moura, Son, Kane

We will have more of the ball so we need as many attack minded players on the pitch as possible.

I'm going to the Amex & am looking forward to seeing Lamela & Dele in the same line-up.

Alli is gradually losing the class and mystique he showed a few seasons ago, while Lamela doesn't have it in nearly enough quantity to make a fuss about. What do you see to look forward to?

For me, we have to rest Kane and play 4 out of Eriksen, Dele, Moura, Son and Lamela. None of them should be in the 2 man centre midfield either. That should be Winks, who only had 20 mins in Milan, and one other. Perhaps Wanyama or Amos, but not Dier.