Brian Moore's Head | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brian Moore's Head

I played a few games for the darts team in the 90’s! The ‘home’ venue was the Rugby Tavern pub! If I recall correctly it was near Russell Square! Last I knew of Rick Goby was the play off final against Wigan because we had tickets together at Wembley!

I played a few games for the darts team in the 90’s! The ‘home’ venue was the Rugby Tavern pub! If I recall correctly it was near Russell Square! Last I knew of Rick Goby was the play off final against Wigan because we had tickets together at Wembley!
Well thats at least 5/6 years after i last saw him.
We need to know.
Is Rick Goby brown bread ?
Speak up Rick...

Little bit of detective work! I remembered that Rick lived in Potters Bar back in the day and had a soft spot for Chester City FC! Put Rick Goby Potters Bar in the search bar and of 2016/17 season Rick still with us and still in Potters Bar and on the Chester City Exiles committee!

Rick Goby
6 Knifton Court
Mimms Hall Road
Potters Bar
EN6 3DA

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrote a few articles in the nineties. One was a letter to Jim Couchman when we were about to go out of business. Another re an away trip to Walsall when there was some unsavoury behaviour by some gills fans in our end. That was the day butler had been dropped but was back on after twenty minutes after Leo had been done by Derek Mountfield.