Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost ! | Page 11 | Vital Football

Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost !

It’s actually despicable that anyone who voted for leave doesn’t hold their hands up and own this mess.
I’m alright Jack sort of attitude coming from the leavers.
We are a third nation, this is what you voted for, apologise to those who have had to wait for 6 hours to get their passports checked.
It wasn’t the remainers who did any of this, seems to be that it’s only remainers that care. Funny how that works out isn’t it?
Get us back in the single market and re-install freedom of movement and this goes away. But we burnt our bridges by being belligerent so probably won’t happen. Honestly, just really p****s me off that people can’t admit they have voted for a stupid self-defeating thing like Brexit. Can’t move on until that happens though.

Careful Richy. Those who voted for leave were told stuff that simply wan't true. It's unfair to ask them (the voters) to hold their hands up until those who told ;em what they'd be getting do so too.

Only then, when the "deliverers" admit what a shitshow they've "delivered" can the voters be expected to admit to being conned. Until then, "the deliverers" will keep on spouting their bollox, and the voters will understandably keep on wanting it to come true ... hell, even I want it to come true.

Sadly, I don't think it ever will, but I can understand the reluctance of those who believed the lies to admit to being lied to.

Careful Richy. Those who voted for leave were told stuff that simply wan't true. It's unfair to ask them (the voters) to hold their hands up until those who told ;em what they'd be getting do so too.

Only then, when the "deliverers" admit what a shitshow they've "delivered" can the voters be expected to admit to being conned. Until then, "the deliverers" will keep on spouting their bollox, and the voters will understandably keep on wanting it to come true ... hell, even I want it to come true.

Sadly, I don't think it ever will, but I can understand the reluctance of those who believed the lies to admit to being lied to.
I get what you’re saying. But if those at the top won’t admit it then we should be (as citizens of this country) be making amends between ourselves. Still a load of people who won’t admit they were wrong, if they did the government line would soon change as they saw potential voters turning away from the lie.
But then it’s easier to live with heads in sand.

I get what you’re saying. But if those at the top won’t admit it then we should be (as citizens of this country) be making amends between ourselves. Still a load of people who won’t admit they were wrong, if they did the government line would soon change as they saw potential voters turning away from the lie.
But then it’s easier to live with heads in sand.

Oh I see...you want all who dont agree with you to admit they were wrong. Cant speak for anybody else but I believe it was 100% the right thing to do, as will become evident in years to come to clowns like you. If you are all wound up by it all then that's an added bonus.

You don't believe a word the lying bastards in this country say, whereas I don't believe the lying bastards on the continent say, especially those in France. Dont forget they declared the police to be in order pepper spraying disabled Liverpool fans.

You pays yer money you believe or disbelieve the lying bastards of your choice.

Now stop asking us to admit we were wrong because we weren't.

Oh I see...you want all who dont agree with you to admit they were wrong. Cant speak for anybody else but I believe it was 100% the right thing to do, as will become evident in years to come to clowns like you. If you are all wound up by it all then that's an added bonus.

You don't believe a word the lying bastards in this country say, whereas I don't believe the lying bastards on the continent say, especially those in France. Dont forget they declared the police to be in order pepper spraying disabled Liverpool fans.

You're getting riled now.
They lied to you. Sorry to say it, but they did.
You won, I want to see the £365 million for the NHS now please? And the dozens of other myths.
Come back when you have your head out the sand.

The Tory press is quite uniformly disgraceful in the way it represents stuff that goes on in the world. Only to be expected I suppose, as they try to justify the shitty decisions of this shitty government.

Schapps today, I paraphrase

'In the last 3 years that I have been transport secretary, there has been a transport dispute on every day of those 3 years'
The common factor being Mr Schapps

It could well be that leaving the EU is a good thing, in the long term. I can envisage it to be a benefit.

In the short term we were lied too the UK economy is knackered because we are not in the Single Market (what the hard brexit folk wanted, but not what we were promised).

The danger is that the government use our current poor economy to push through lower benefits, lower employment rights and lower wages/longer hours. Some want us to be like Singapore, I know you love the Far East.

Oh you may have noticed that this has already started, when they broke the triple lock pension commitment.

Then there is the small issue of feeding free school meal kids in the school holidays.

Oh yeh, we are all winners.

Everyone tells lies much like everyone takes a shit, even Her Majesty. She used to wipe her arse with a corgi, or was it a matchbox ?

You honestly cannot make this shite up.

THE OTHER Brexit benefit ? .....( aside of course from blue/black passports) .... lift the bloody cap on bankers' bloody bonuses.

FFS !

:arrghh:

After years of being told that "Brexit is done", and that the ex PM "delivered Brexit" in such glorious fashion, I'm struggling to understand how we're now at this point.

No doubt it's all the fault of us remoaners. :rolleyes:

1663842942682.png