Brexit rolls on... | Page 33 | Vital Football

Brexit rolls on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be less of a fat cat if I used the bike more?

Played some football last night for the first time since Feb.
aaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh.

Not going to lie

I played 5 a side for the first time in about 4 years

I'm usually the fittest ( its just a natural thing ) even though I've always partied hard and smoked on and off for the last 2 decades

I have always been able to play for longer at a higher intensity than most
We would usually play for about 3hrs 4 teams winner stays on 5 minutes games
Mixed age group from 50 down to late 20's

I was hanging out of my arse after about 20 mins and couldn't even get a second wind

My body has finally said you are old you sad bastard and stop drinking and smoking

Last edited:
Not going to lie

I played 5 a side for the first time in about 4 years

I'm usually the fittest ( its just a natural thing ) even though I've always partied hard and smoked on and off for the last 2 decades

I have always been able to play for longer at a higher intensity than most
We would usually play for about 3hrs 3 teams winner stays on 5 minutes games
Mixed age group from 50 down to late 20's

I was hanging out of my arse after about 20 mins and couldn't even get a second wind

My body has finally said you are old you sad bastard and stop drinking and smoking

Lol happens to most. I go to the gym before work 5 days a week, but have only just started going back, for the first time since March.
I was walking like I’d shit myself and couldn’t straighten my arms for 4 days!!!

I have literally never said that.

You are rivalling Lienking for being a liar on here at the moment

And that's the biggest lie of all. For a teacher (or even a human being) you should be ashamed of the bullying insults etc you aim at people. Tell me EXACTLY what I have lied about ? And seeing as you raised it yet again you DID tell me to jump under a tram, that I wasn't entitled to an opinion on Nottm City Council wasting money because I don't live in the City of Nottingham etc., that I believe in slavery because I believe that unemployed people should be asked to do paid work etc

I have posted hundreds if not thousands of things on here without EVER resorting to insults to anyone.

It's a sad society where teachers don't believe that people are entitled to an opinion, believe that people should be bullied off websites etc.

SO WHAT EXACTLY HAVE I LIED ABOUT ?

Here's the latest on the Nottingham City Council that I'm not allowed to Post an opinion on because I don't live there

Nottingham City Council writes off £24 million of Robin Hood Energy debt
“Nottingham council tax payers will be waiting with baited breath to see whether any of the £60 million plus the council has used to prop up RHE will ever be repaid.”

From the Nottm POst

I think he's in his bedroom at the minute, talking to his Lewis Hamilton posters, telling them not to listen to the 'haters', so don't expect a reply anytime soon.

And that's the biggest lie of all. For a teacher (or even a human being) you should be ashamed of the bullying insults etc you aim at people. Tell me EXACTLY what I have lied about ? And seeing as you raised it yet again you DID tell me to jump under a tram, that I wasn't entitled to an opinion on Nottm City Council wasting money because I don't live in the City of Nottingham etc., that I believe in slavery because I believe that unemployed people should be asked to do paid work etc

I have posted hundreds if not thousands of things on here without EVER resorting to insults to anyone.

It's a sad society where teachers don't believe that people are entitled to an opinion, believe that people should be bullied off websites etc.

SO WHAT EXACTLY HAVE I LIED ABOUT ?
I started typing out a reply, and then scrapped it because I really don't want to talk to you today. Keep lying, keep being disingenuous, keep avoiding any responsibility for anything you may have done. Have a ball

I think he's in his bedroom at the minute, talking to his Lewis Hamilton posters, telling them not to listen to the 'haters', so don't expect a reply anytime soon.
Tell me, the plumbers, leccies etc who live near you who don't pay their full tax (if any of it)- do you call them twats as well?

Or do you just do it to sportsmen who don't live in your country so aren't around to spark you out?

Tell me, the plumbers, leccies etc who live near you who don't pay their full tax (if any of it)- do you call them twats as well?

Or do you just do it to sportsmen who don't live in your country so aren't around to spark you out?

Is it just the leccies that'd spark me out?

Just out of interest. Has anyone on here actually heard the word 'leccies' before as I've only ever known them as sparkies

Do you call the plumbers, 'leccies', etc who live near you and voted leave, thick racists to their faces or do you just do it on football forums?

Last edited:
Is it just the leccies that'd spark me out?

Just out of interest. Has anyone on here actually heard the word 'leccies' before as I've only ever known them as sparkies

Do you call the plumbers, 'leccies', etc who live near you and voted leave, thick racists to their faces or do you just do it on football forums?
Ooh, you first.

We all know you like asking questions but perhaps try answering one.

I can honestly say that if I was earning that Lolley, I’d probably be doing the very same. I’d pay an accountant to sort out my tax affairs, with the instruction from me to stay within the law but keep as much of my own money as possible. I would also do philanthropic activities.
I dare say, most others would if they were fortunate enough to have these choices to make.

Fair play for honesty but it dont make it right. Think the fundamental point being made is about 'fairness'. Its a slippery concept, the only thing most people agree on is that the current system is unfair.

Ooh, you first.

We all know you like asking questions but perhaps try answering one.

To be honest you haven't really picked the best professions anyway. I know loads of plumbers, heating engineers and 'leccies' (it really isn't a word) and I can only think of one that you'd call hard and he's a mate of mine. Furthermore, I don't know if any of them avoid tax. It does seem a but irrelevant though as once again we were talking about your precious Lewis :love: (nobody else) and we know for an absolute fact that he avoids tax.

To be honest you haven't really picked the best professions anyway. I know loads of plumbers, heating engineers and 'leccies' (it really isn't a word) and I can only think of one that you'd call hard and he's a mate of mine. Furthermore, I don't know if any of them avoid tax. It does seem a but irrelevant though as once again we were talking about your precious Lewis :love: (nobody else) and we know for an absolute fact that he avoids tax.

So if it's your mates doing it, you are fine with it.

Ok

It is.
The failure to do so is the biggest failure of the left. It paints anyone not far left as as evil, and ruins any chance of leftists ever having power.

Perhaps in some areas moral arguments are essential - but mostly you can reduce political decisions to whether or not they increase quality of life where needed.

Tbf quality of life is a 'moral' position and JC21 is almost certainly right about morals and politics. Think the point you are trying to make, rightly imo, is that politics, as with morals, are subjective. I.e. there is no straightforward right/wrong or yes/no which is why we cant write off people who disagree and we need to be better at developing concensus.

No doubt that brexit policy has become a tyranny of a minority

So if it's your mates doing it, you are fine with it.

Ok

No, it's not alright for anyone to do it and I'd tell anyone whether they're a mate or not. Having said that, it's more acceptable for someone at the bottom of the ladder to do it in order to survive than someone saving millions on his private jet, IMO.

No, it's not alright for anyone to do it and I'd tell anyone whether they're a mate or not. Having said that, it's more acceptable for someone at the bottom of the ladder to do it in order to survive than someone saving millions on his private jet, IMO.
Yeah, a foreign holiday and a Merc on the drive... Survival.

No wonder they vote Tory.

Tbf quality of life is a 'moral' position and JC21 is almost certainly right about morals and politics. Think the point you are trying to make, rightly imo, is that politics, as with morals, are subjective. I.e. there is no straightforward right/wrong or yes/no which is why we cant write off people who disagree and we need to be better at developing concensus.

No doubt that brexit policy has become a tyranny of a minority
I disagree that it is a moral position.
Quality of life is a measurable set of variables that change over time in response circumstances and government policy.
I can see a possible moral argument as to whether we should be raising QoL for (for example) serving prisoners, but quality of life in itself is not moral.

For example, you can roughly equate low quality of life to poverty. Would you call poverty a moral position? You *could* say that deciding whether or not to help the poor is a moral position, but if you work on the basis that the government's job is to increase quality of life for the inhabitants of a country then the moral question around poverty becomes moot.

Yeah, a foreign holiday and a Merc on the drive... Survival.

No wonder they vote Tory.

So you're talking about someone specifically that you know then?

But why even bring them up. I gave my opinion on the subject matter: Lewis Hamilton. Granted it was purely to wind you up and the way you keep going on, it obviously has. It makes no difference what any other person does in the world, Lewis Hamilton is a tax dodger and in my opinion a twat.

So you're talking about someone specifically that you know then?

But why even bring them up. I gave my opinion on the subject matter: Lewis Hamilton. Granted it was purely to wind you up and the way you keep going on, it obviously has. It makes no difference what any other person does in the world, Lewis Hamilton is a tax dodger and in my opinion a twat.
Not specifically

Status
Not open for further replies.