Brexit Day! | Page 60 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think we were allowed to take things into our own hands?? We needed to take back control, remember?

We've had to ask the EU if we can give the state aid announced by the chancellor.
It's a disgrace and hopefully, if anything good comes from Covid-19 it's the end of the EU.

There is a reason not one of the EU's top 50 companies is younger than the Union. That its economy has lagged the rest of the world since 1993. Entrenching post war orthodoxy, central control and the desire to regulate everything has cost Europe dear.
I see that you are into self harming. Seek psychiatric help
I’m more concerned about people who cannot accept we’ve left the EU. Even after nearly 4 years the denial is extraordinary.

There is a reason not one of the EU's top 50 companies is younger than the Union. That its economy has lagged the rest of the world since 1993. Entrenching post war orthodoxy, central control and the desire to regulate everything has cost Europe dear.

I’m more concerned about people who cannot accept we’ve left the EU. Even after nearly 4 years the denial is extraordinary.

No, its cost elites and multinationals dear and that is why they spend so much time and cash lobbying. Against your no young company nonsense i can show you rising living standards across the continent- not to mention peace.

No, its cost elites and multinationals dear and that is why they spend so much time and cash lobbying. Against your no young company nonsense i can show you rising living standards across the continent- not to mention peace.

excluding the Balkans obvz.

Oh. I've accepted it a long time ago and happily enjoy the spoils of EU land

I haven't seen a single person refuse to accept that we've left the EU

We are getting our Brexit Dividens early

How the hell people still think it is a good idea after this little exercise in a pandemic has shown it up for what it is is just ridiculous

https://www.fwi.co.uk/business/coronavirus-urgent-appeal-for-brits-to-work-on-farms

There will be students of rich families who, instead of going goat-herding in Patagonia over the summer can do what I did when I was a student, and work on the farms/fields for money.
I'll do it now for the cause, along with many I'm sure. Maybe just a few of the rabid remainers, who are very happy to slag this nation and its people off, in favour of a superstate, will sneer at this request and not pull their weight.
We're all different I suppose.

We are getting our Brexit Dividens early

How the hell people still think it is a good idea after this little exercise in a pandemic has shown it up for what it is is just ridiculous

https://www.fwi.co.uk/business/coronavirus-urgent-appeal-for-brits-to-work-on-farms

No idea what you are on about. Are you suggesting that Coronavirus is in some way connected to Brexit? An act of God sent to punish us for voting to leave ? If so he seems to have missed his target punishing the rest of the world for our act of defiance.

As for the farming business, what are you trying to say about that? That in the middle of a pandemic we should be flying in 70,000 people from throughout Europe to do the job? There are more than 70,000 unemployed people in the UK. The farmers and government need to get organised and use those, not to mention the additional hundreds of thousands (if not millions) who will probably be out of work for at least three months who will be desperate for the money.

You mat not have noticed, but whilst we have left the EU in name, nothing else has actually changed yet.

No idea what you are on about. Are you suggesting that Coronavirus is in some way connected to Brexit? An act of God sent to punish us for voting to leave ? If so he seems to have missed his target punishing the rest of the world for our act of defiance.

As for the farming business, what are you trying to say about that? That in the middle of a pandemic we should be flying in 70,000 people from throughout Europe to do the job? There are more than 70,000 unemployed people in the UK. The farmers and government need to get organised and use those, not to mention the additional hundreds of thousands (if not millions) who will probably be out of work for at least three months who will be desperate for the money.

You mat not have noticed, but whilst we have left the EU in name, nothing else has actually changed yet.

You totally misunderstood everything

Status
Not open for further replies.