Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 334 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Not surprised given their misuse 😉

Ha so you support a Corbyn policy

All your beliefs are falling away, given the posts of the last few days.
Today you seem to be MiWA, the jokey, flippant one.
This is much more pleasant than MiWB, the snide, superior, mocking and heartless version.
Hence my theory that you are 2 people on the same account 😊

Lying about those that who earn less than 80 grand won’t have a tax rise, lying about there being no anti semitism problem, lying about wanting an election, lying about respecting the referendum result....

Earn <£80k - It's the marriage tax change.......£250, but yep, should have thought about it
Anti-semitism - has he denied it? He's said he's handling it. You could argue he should have sorted it, but "no problem"?
Wanting an election - ??????!!!!!!!! Hell, you're scraping the barrel.
Referendum result - All he's done is vote against the options presented as to how we'd leave.

Very weak. Told you, you have to try much, much harder.

See ya.

just one more thing. Don’t use the suicide watch thing as an insult. I have friends and family that I have lost or have come close to losing due to depression. So please don’t take the piss out of suicide.

I wasn't, I was taking the piss out of you. Don't take everything to heart. I have also lost friends to suicide so you dont have a monopoly on this subject.

Earn <£80k - It's the marriage tax change.......£250, but yep, should have thought about it
Anti-semitism - has he denied it? He's said he's handling it. You could argue he should have sorted it, but "no problem"?
Wanting an election - ??????!!!!!!!! Hell, you're scraping the barrel.
Referendum result - All he's done is vote against the options presented as to how we'd leave.

Very weak. Told you, you have to try much, much harder.

Referendum, said he’d respect it. Now says he won’t.
Election- he was like a parrot saying he wanted one. Then shit himself and voted against it.
Anti semitism- yeah denied it for ages. Now accepts it.
Tax rises - was nailed by Neil on this.
Queens speech - lies about it
Document claiming the nhs is being flogged - lies as it says no such thing.

All very damning that he lies, you just won’t accept it. I could go on but what’s the point, they all do it, let’s not pretend otherwise.

Ha so you support a Corbyn policy

All your beliefs are falling away, given the posts of the last few days.
Today you seem to be MiWA, the jokey, flippant one.
This is much more pleasant than MiWB, the snide, superior, mocking and heartless version.
Hence my theory that you are 2 people on the same account 😊

My beliefs are steadfast. There is only one me, your theories are always wrong.

...... All very damning that he lies, you just won’t accept it. I could go on but what’s the point, they all do it, let’s not pretend otherwise.

Haha. Good one. I think we both know who's tried to acknowledge the good and bad points, and the good and bad faith from both sides.

It’s very interesting to see reports from former Labour heartlands. Boris is seen as an electoral asset. The opposite is true for Corbyn. Heading into the last stretch of this campaign it now seems Brexit is focusing voters minds.

Corbyn is repulsive to most, given his obvious hatred of the country, so it’s not hard to see whey he’s disliked.

So what good do you see?

I think that if either May or Johnson would have listened more (and maybe counselled) Ken Clarke, we'd be out by now.

Letwin & Grieve did a great job of trying to pull together something which could get a majority vote.

The integrity of Nick Boles.

Your turn.

I wasn't, I was taking the piss out of you. Don't take everything to heart. I have also lost friends to suicide so you dont have a monopoly on this subject.
I know I don’t. But throwing around notions of suicide is making light of a very awful situation whichever way you wrap it up. I don’t want to act as if I have a monopoly over anything. Just want to make sure you know I think it’s wrong to mock suicide as a throw away insult.

I think that if either May or Johnson would have listened more (and maybe counselled) Ken Clarke, we'd be out by now.

Letwin & Grieve did a great job of trying to pull together something which could get a majority vote.

The integrity of Nick Boles.

Your turn.

Disagree with all that.

I have no good to say about Labour. Sorry.