Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 14 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

you win i cant be arsed
If i want to argue with a teenager I have one at home who is always willing, and I like him

Double down on the deflection - anything to avoid having to try and form a coherant counter argument or admit how your poll tax analogy literally proved my point.

What was your point, you have so many.....

I'm pretty sure you know what my point is and read it, but feel free to go back and read the original post again. Post 187 in this thread.

Your've done about 15 replies to various other posts and points, not all of those you read or replies you wrote that short, since my original post that you're trying to avoid. You've spent as much time trying to pretend or dodge reading it as it would to just admit you read it and have a go at a reply.

Last edited:
I’d turn your fury on the Tories who peddled bare faced lies about the benefits of leaving the EU. Lies and fantasies. The tragic consequences are the people who will really suffer are the poor and those who will lose their jobs. Sunderland Nissan workers for instance.

It's a shambles and these elected officials who have sought to subvert this democratic decision since the result was known should hang their heads in shame.

We no longer have a functioning government and the prime minister is one of the worst in this countries history presiding over this embarrassment with a gross failure of leadership. How she has temerity to carry on is bewildering. Regretably the only credible solution to this ongoing debacle is for her to call another election, resign and stand down also as an MP. Conservative/labour can once more set out their stall accordingly- with clear definitive plans to resolve this impasse and any mp not on board deselected. Voters should be in no doubt then what they are voting for, though sadly I suspect many would be ignorant of it and vote as they always have anyway. However I can't see an alternative. I said regrettablly as it opens up the horror of a Corbyn government but at least this sword hanging over everyone's heads would be gone in five years anyhow unless anarchy and civil war breaks out in the intervening years when the reality dawns for many they've been duped.

A further possibility is to hold another referendum.
It could have the same status as the 2016 referendum, which was legally non-binding and advisory - in common with past UK referendums. But some MPs want to hold a binding referendum where the result would automatically take effect.

A further possibility is to hold another referendum.
It could have the same status as the 2016 referendum, which was legally non-binding and advisory - in common with past UK referendums. But some MPs want to hold a binding referendum where the result would automatically take effect.

yeh they were advised to get the fook out and chose to ignore it