Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 13 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

What do you mean?
I mean that a not required office building (currently) 10% let has been constructed on a Greenfield site and is being (unsuccessfully) marketed as a digital hub.
As it's only 10% let digital hub = empty office space. Despite the PC snowflake development description.
If the council had the foresight to construct this on the available brownfield site adjacent to the railway station it would have been much more likely to succeed and been more environmentally friendly.
Construction of this failing development has a large sign outside trumpeting investment by the EU which as Jeff's noted is bollocks.
As for your explanation of the inter state relationships in Australia - how's the Christmas Island detention centres going ?
You well know it's way tougher to get into Oz than into the UK and outside of PC Sydney Australia is the most racist country I have ever visited - glass houses and all that !

I mean that a not required office building (currently) 10% let has been constructed on a Greenfield site and is being (unsuccessfully) marketed as a digital hub.
As it's only 10% let digital hub = empty office space. Despite the PC snowflake development description.
If the council had the foresight to construct this on the available brownfield site adjacent to the railway station it would have been much more likely to succeed and been more environmentally friendly.
Construction of this failing development has a large sign outside trumpeting investment by the EU which as Jeff's noted is bollocks.
As for your explanation of the inter state relationships in Australia - how's the Christmas Island detention centres going ?
You well know it's way tougher to get into Oz than into the UK and outside of PC Sydney Australia is the most racist country I have ever visited - glass houses and all that !
Eh Australia is very racist you are correct, but what i your point just because some body is worse than somebody else doesnt make them good.

One bloke raped 3 women the other 1 who is better?

Yet you & your opinion ( which is a right) - think us older generation should give it away. I wasn't able to vote the last time we had a referendum (1974/75) but don't feel the older generation of that time let me down or I lossed / gained by their vote to join the common market. We adapt & change to situations same as the younger generation will have to. As to being stuck in the past - I served my country, I don't feel they or anyone else owes me anything for that - I was proud to do so & want this country to look after our own interests first & foremost. Once we've done that then assist those that need it. If that means I'm stuck in the past then so be it. Each to their own as you say TB

P.S.......didn't enjoy the game, negative hoof ball from us sadly

I guess we agree to disagree on this point Jock. Sorry to hear that we have resorted to hoofball again. Couldn't go yesterday due to other arrangements ( made by missus) but hope we get some interesting discussion about the game and the outcome instead of the usual moaning from some parties. Better luck next week eh. :cheers:

I guess we agree to disagree on this point Jock. Sorry to hear that we have resorted to hoofball again. Couldn't go yesterday due to other arrangements ( made by missus) but hope we get some interesting discussion about the game and the outcome instead of the usual moaning from some parties. Better luck next week eh. :cheers:

Have to say TB think your missus saved you there - long journey, freezing & rip off tkt prices - n that's without mentioning our pretty dire display :cheers:

or i didnt read it because its too long

That's your excuse and your sticking to it.

If your argument had a leg to stand on and the terrible Poll Tax example you used didnt completly undermine your own case and support mine you'd come back with a counter argument rather than trying to avoid any further debate by claiming you are unable to read the take down of your argument.

That's your excuse and your sticking to it.

If your argument had a leg to stand on and the terrible Poll Tax example you used didnt completly undermine your own case and support mine you'd come back with a counter argument rather than trying to avoid any further debate by claiming you are unable to read the take down of your argument.

you win i cant be arsed
If i want to argue with a teenager I have one at home who is always willing, and I like him

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt very much WAFC would get the £9 billion, but I'm sure it could be better spent on projects in this country rather than-

'Business opportunities in donkey milk' in Tuscany.
'Battle of the bands' in Umbria
'A cheese experience centre' in Holland
'The puppet nomad society' in Sweden
' The cartoon forum' in Toulose
'JR circus group

These are just a few of many thousands of examples of the EU wasting money on nonsensical projects and merely represent the tip of the iceberg of a culture of uncontrolled, irresponsible and thoughtless expenditure permeating throughout the Commission.
If your local council made these decisions all hell would break out.

The EU has a commitment to retaining cultures and cultural diversity. Pie eating competitions in Wigan would also be worthy recipients of funding....it's all about improving people's lives, Jonny.

Yes its very very racist here. Its incredible they dont even do i discreetly. North Queensland is well known for it, Melbourne is very multicultural as is Sydney so its not too bad here.

Christmas Island is the place the boats head for in its self it isnt a detention centre its more like a processing centre.

The asylum seekers are then sent to a place called Nauru and Manus Island. These are countries that have nothing to do with Australia, but they are being paid by Australia to detain them while their claim for asylum is being processed.

They are never allowed into Australia even if their claim is approved,. Its a scandal and many here protest against it. But it appeals to the racist element keeping those foreigners out