Brewster is an utter embarrassment | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brewster is an utter embarrassment

You are indeed blessed, Rod.
Handsome good looks and a great family around you! What more could a man want? No wonder you always seem so contented with your lot.
Glad you had a great day out mate.
:giggle: I'm sure one or two will suggest you need to go to Specsavers mi owd pal but you're 100% correct re; Mi family,i aint got a barrel of money but in family terms i'm a Trillionaire.Will you be at the Saints cup tie? UTB

You are indeed blessed, Rod.
Handsome good looks and a great family around you! What more could a man want? No wonder you always seem so contented with your lot.
Glad you had a great day out mate.
Think it’s time to consider having the old mince pies checked out again m8 👀

:giggle: I'm sure one or two will suggest you need to go to Specsavers mi owd pal but you're 100% correct re; Mi family,i aint got a barrel of money but in family terms i'm a Trillionaire.Will you be at the Saints cup tie? UTB
It’s probably all stashed in the mattress and would explain why you always sleep so well

It’s probably all stashed in the mattress and would explain why you always sleep so well
:giggle: Au Contraire mi owd pal,neither our Gertie or me have had a good neets sleep for years and no i'm not talking abart any Bedroom Olympics either(unfortunately) :giggle: UTB

I really like this song and she was a gorgeous looking woman was Crystal and a very good singer also, cheers TT.No i don't talk or snore when i manage a few minutes/hour's sleep Gray,our Gertie on the other hand is rather LOUD wi her snoring.:yes: I must confess she says i sometimes Fart in bed,then i usually quote mi dear departed DAD who used to say "Wherever you may be,let your wind blow free":LOL: UTB

I really like this song and she was a gorgeous looking woman was Crystal and a very good singer also, cheers TT.No i don't talk or snore when i manage a few minutes/hour's sleep Gray,our Gertie on the other hand is rather LOUD wi her snoring.:yes: I must confess she says i sometimes Fart in bed,then i usually quote mi dear departed DAD who used to say "Wherever you may be,let your wind blow free":LOL: UTB
As a kid, I was told that there was a memorial on a headstone in City Road cemetery...it supposedly ended 'for it was the wind that killed me' :yes:

:giggle: Au Contraire mi owd pal,neither our Gertie or me have had a good neets sleep for years and no i'm not talking abart any Bedroom Olympics either(unfortunately) :giggle: UTB

To be honest Rod, you and your good lady wife would almost certainly have a much better night’s sleep, if you did indulge in some Bedroom Olympics.
If my memory’s correct (though I admit it’s not 100% reliable these days) it always used to work for me. :wub:

To be honest Rod, you and your good lady wife would almost certainly have a much better night’s sleep, if you did indulge in some Bedroom Olympics.
If my memory’s correct (though I admit it’s not 100% reliable these days) it always used to work for me. :wub:
If only mi owd pal if only it was possible.:giggle:UTB

Look at me Look at me, give me attention. Like a 3 yr old.
:giggle: I think it's you that's seeking a bit of attention Peggy,it seems you mention me in quite a few of your posts but hey ho each to their own,i mean i am a Vital Football HERO so i suppose mentioning me will get you noticed especially by Mr Mardy arse Bean.:LOL: Have a luvly day all posters on here.UTB

Apparently there's a phrase amongst the motorhome community along the lines of " if the van's rocking then don't come knocking".

Ours sways slightly in a very strong wind but why would that stop anyone coming to see you???:innocent:

So let's see......

The striking pecking order:

1. Sharp
2. Mousset
3. McBurnie
4. McGoldrick
5. Brewster
6. Burke

The kid should be ashamed of himself.

Worst signing in our history by a million 20 million miles.

So let's see......

The striking pecking order:

1. Sharp
2. Mousset
3. McBurnie
4. McGoldrick
5. Brewster
6. Burke

The kid should be ashamed of himself.

Worst signing in our history by a million 20 million miles.
at this moment you are correct. sharp looks tired as well na, but hes still creating and getting into scoring areas. why hasnt brewster learnt or looking like hes learning. he as been played in an alien position though this season. once and for all play him down the middle wi say moose or shall i say it mcburnie ,with gibbs white and osbourn on the wings berge hourihane bash or gudiaoura in mid 10 games then once and for all lets see what he can or cant do. can you imagine having to play in front of the midfield hes had to fuck me lol

at this moment you are correct. sharp looks tired as well na, but hes still creating and getting into scoring areas. why hasnt brewster learnt or looking like hes learning. he as been played in an alien position though this season. once and for all play him down the middle wi say moose or shall i say it mcburnie ,with gibbs white and osbourn on the wings berge hourihane bash or gudiaoura in mid 10 games then once and for all lets see what he can or cant do. can you imagine having to play in front of the midfield hes had to fuck me lol
Why hasn't he learned ?
Because he has F All interest in developing, he's lazy and thinks he's made into the big time.
Moose MkII - an absolute waster