Brentford v NUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brentford v NUFC

depression served up by Ashley, Charnley, Kinnear, Parsnip, Carver, McClaren and Brooce.

Parsnip & Brooce :unsure: , can't even refer to them by their real names and as you already pointed out, Benitez's name is not even there ! :grinning:

It's mental man

Still not getting it.

Benitez won us promotion as Champs, and kept us up handily.

Pardew had us 5th and a European QF.

How do they compare with Bruce?

Your boyfriend's no doubt gonna like your reply 🥰

Still not getting it.

Jealousy has always been an ugly trait Neps lad

I'll like one of your posts one day xx

Still not getting it.

I'm not surprised you don't get it Neps

Bruce's record was almost identical to Benitez's in the premiership.
A far better way to compare them while they were managing the toon wouldn't you agree ?

Pardew you already understand.

Pardew and Bruce are demonised by many of our fans (see toons mental post) while Rafa the enabler saint flies under the radar.

Do you get it now ?

I'm not surprised you don't get it Neps

Bruce's record was almost identical to Benitez's in the premiership.
A far better way to compare them while they were managing the toon wouldn't you agree ?

Pardew you already understand.

Pardew and Bruce are demonised by many of our fans (see toons mental post) while Rafa the enabler saint flies under the radar.

Do you get it now ?

What a fantastic post mate - I only wish I could love it - liking it just wouldn't be enough

So so proud of you

depression served up by Ashley, Charnley, Kinnear, Parsnip, Carver, McClaren and Brooce.

Parsnip & Brooce :unsure: , can't even refer to them by their real names and as you already pointed out, Benitez's name is not even there ! :grinning:

It's mental man

Aye mental alright because some were oblivious to what was really going on.

How the fuck some rate Parsnip. We got 5th in spite of him not because of him.

The only two, Keegan aside, that at least tried to change what was going on or try to get Ashley to see sense was Hughton and Rafa. Rafa's politics were maybe too difficult for some on here to work out.

They were all complicit in keeping fatboy at the helm apart from Keegan,he was the only who exposed him & the shit he was getting away with.
As for the other stuff above looks like the proverbial can of worms has just been opened.

Aye mental alright because some were oblivious to what was really going on.

How the fuck some rate Parsnip. We got 5th in spite of him not because of him.

The only two, Keegan aside, that at least tried to change what was going on or try to get Ashley to see sense was Hughton and Rafa. Rafa's politics were maybe too difficult for some on here to work out.
If 5th was not down to Pardew the credit must go to Ashley, that is not to difficult to work out.

Benetiz took 9 million UK pounds from our club while Ashley asset stripped the arse out of it, that's politics for you.