Bottom of Prem vs Champs of L1. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Bottom of Prem vs Champs of L1.

Excellent point. There were areas we can improve on and Leam will be looking at that this week (hopefully Mal will too), but a point at Carrow Road is what most teams will be aiming for this season. Tilt and Kerr were standout throughout, but everyone contributed at some point

Last Saturday and today has proved to me that defensively we are not far short, we are lacking up front but that is mainly down to one thing we need a ball player desperately someone who can pick a pass, many times we had glorious opportunities on the counter only to be let down by a poor ball.

Good point gained against a quality side away from home but just shows three points should be ours at home against below average opposition like last weekend.

All round great performance, particularly in defence but I also thought Keane was outstanding

Got to be happy with that!Tilt and Kerr proving a lot of doubters wrong and as someone else said we just need a creative midfielder and we'll be fine!!

Only criticism today was that we surrenders possession too easily. Give the ball back to better opposition and we could be made to pay.

A very good point away from home & against one of the favourites to go up. Watched the game in Naples, Italia where our cruise ship has currently docked.

Didn’t Michael Brown also say that the payments this month had been paid EARLY this month

Best thing about Sky is they have no preference to a team. So they are free to tell it like it is. The happy clappers must be absolutely devastated at them spitting facts over our lack of signings, that we are weaker than last season.

If we get out of this with any less than a three goal defeat, we’ve done well by the well. These lot are everything we aren’t.

& you were saying.....'if we get out of this with any less than a 3 goal defeat'.....think we did very well considering their squad, experience & himeji advantage. Just a shame we didn't have a bit more belief in ourselves...well played Wigan, top marks to the 700 odd supporters who made the trip there & a great start to the season despite alot of people have us down n out before we've got a few games under our belt.....Keane my MOTM