Boris Johnson and Jennifer Acuri | Vital Football

Boris Johnson and Jennifer Acuri

Buddha

Vital Football Hero
Anybody aware of the latest developments in this story? You certainly wont be if you rely on the BBC for your news. Why aren't they reporting this story?

Andrew Marr failed to show the front page of the Daily Mirror on his tv programme yesterday morning (but showed every other paper!), and there's still nothing on the BBC news website about any of this despite coverage in several papers including The Daily Mail (so forget the calls of, 'only from the left-wing media', before you even start!).

The Prime Minister is not fit for purpose. He is a scoundrel; a rogue; and a bare-faced liar. Yet still people seem to like him and believe him! People - working class people ffs - still want to defend this contemptible pile of steaming and stinking excrement.

My God, this country is so fucked. (*cue certain posters suggesting that if I don't like it, I should fuck off somewhere else*).

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/28/bori...i-admits-to-four-year-fling-with-pm-14317438/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-jennifer-arcuri-inquiry-b1823880.html

Last edited:
It's a shocker Buddha but the tories are so brazen now it just washes over people

I don't care who has an affair with. I care that he spends tax payers money doing it.

It's a shocker Buddha but the tories are so brazen now it just washes over people

I don't care who has an affair with. I care that he spends tax payers money doing it.

I completely agree with both of those statements, Mark.

I'd add that I also care about the fact that he has lied about it. And that so few other people appear to give a shit about the money or the lies.

Last edited:
Johnson is a proven liar and a very dubious personality.
The inconvenient truth is that the majority of the people couldn’t give a flying f’ck.
Trump was an unrepentant liar but would have pissed the US election had his covid reaction been better.
The days of the electorate seeking honest politics is long gone, unfortunately.
Labour are already looking for more ‘personalities’ for their front bench due to bad polling.
There is talk of dumping Dodds already, due primarily because she’s dull.
Qualified but dull.
It doesn’t win votes.

Second article on the front page of the Metro today (didn't bother reading it) but it's a subject that refuses to go away.

"But the Police (IOPC) say he didn't do anything wrong."

Of all the stuff you've ever said about the police Bud, this is singularly THE most offensive.

The IOPC are NOT the Police (despite their latest recruitment drive on Twatter comparing themselves to Line of Duty elite detectives ffs 🙄)

Hopefully she will sell some secrets to the media, although the public will only say - its boris he's a cheeky chappy

She already has. Apparently he can only come in Latin. Hold on, didn't we give him a personalised Gills shirt? I can imagine it now, "Oh, Oh, Oh, OH DOMUS CLAMANTIUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Eurghh, now I feel a little sick.

aaa.jpg

"But the Police (IOPC) say he didn't do anything wrong."

Of all the stuff you've ever said about the police Bud, this is singularly THE most offensive.

The IOPC are NOT the Police (despite their latest recruitment drive on Twatter comparing themselves to Line of Duty elite detectives ffs 🙄)

I didn't say that. I know that the IOPC are not the police.

Think you've mistaken me for someone else. So quick to detect the anti-police bias, you've fallen into a position of anti-Buddha bias!

This is not about the affair of Boris as that is something accepted by society.More the tax payers prize money she won.This should be reclaimed at very least.Cheating on partners is something that can't be dealt with as it is something that Boris shares his values with millions of others.

I didn't say that. I know that the IOPC are not the police.

Think you've mistaken me for someone else. So quick to detect the anti-police bias, you've fallen into a position of anti-Buddha bias!
Oops, got my profile pics mixed up

Very tired 😫

Sorry Bud although my post was meant with light heart

BBS, watch yer back son 😁

Pops, got my profile pics mixed up

Very tired 😫

Sorry Bud although my post was meant with light heart

BBS, watch yer back son 😁

No worries, mate.

I resisted the temptation to make a joke about wrongful arrests of suspects because I was worried you might have thought I was having a dig. Even though I wouldn't have been!

Anyway, it's all cool as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

Anybody aware of the latest developments in this story? You certainly wont be if you rely on the BBC for your news. Why aren't they reporting this story?

Andrew Marr failed to show the front page of the Daily Mirror on his tv programme yesterday morning (but showed every other paper!), and there's still nothing on the BBC news website about any of this despite coverage in several papers including The Daily Mail (so forget the calls of, 'only from the left-wing media', before you even start!).

The Prime Minister is not fit for purpose. He is a scoundrel; a rogue; and a bare-faced liar. Yet still people seem to like him and believe him! People - working class people ffs - still want to defend this contemptible pile of steaming and stinking excrement.

My God, this country is so fucked. (*cue certain posters suggesting that if I don't like it, I should fuck off somewhere else*).

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/28/bori...i-admits-to-four-year-fling-with-pm-14317438/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-jennifer-arcuri-inquiry-b1823880.html
Well Buddha, when it comes to calling out this piece of #### on this website you can't hold a candle to me (in spite of me apparently believing the narrative of those in power).

Contrast his shagging around at taxpayers expense (apparently he went round her flat for IT lessons) at the same time Starmer was presenting a Private Members Bill aimed at protecting women being abused.

Unfortunately, as Shotshy says, most people don't care. I'm appalled. Shocking that our country has him at it's head. I can honestly say I preferred Thatcher !

He will get away with it of course. Will also get away with spunking £42m of taxpayer's money on that ludicrous Garden Bridge that he said would be privately funded. Got a bunch of is mates to design it and I as a London ratepayer subbed them. Then he turns round and says Labour waste money.

It's a bit like Hitler, the bigger the lie, the easier it is to get away with it.

Last edited:
Well Buddha, when it comes to calling out this piece of #### on this website you can't hold a candle to me (in spite of ne apparently believing the narrative of those in power).

Contrast his shagging around at taxpayers expense (apparently he went round her flat for IT lessons) at the same time Starmer was presenting a Private Members Bill aimed at protecting women being abused.

Unfortunately, as Shotshy says, most peoplle don't care. I'm appalled. Shocking that our country has him at it's head. I can honestly say I preferred Thatcher !

I don't think you believe the narrative of those in power per se (I can tell this comment of mine has gotten to you - sorry but not sorry!), I just think that you've fallen for a false narrative re the protests in Bristol. It wasn't the protesters who attacked the police, it was the police who attacked the protesters and the journalists. This is becoming more and more apparent as the police retract their claims of a punctured lung and broken bones, and start fretting because they've been caught on camera brazenly attacking members of the national press and peaceful protesters.

I don't hate Johnson as much as I hated Thatcher. Not yet! Actually I don't hate Johnson as much as I hate his Home Secretary. Mind you, I saw a good placard that a middle aged woman was holding at one of the protests, it said, "I survived Thatcher so I'm not feeling Priti".

Last edited:
well done Boris, bit of a lad. You are doing a good job, that's why the lefties are bringing up your personal life, they are losing face on everything else. Just a shame the cowardly teaching unions and teachers dont have the same bottle.