Boris Johnson and Jennifer Acuri | Page 2 | Vital Football

Boris Johnson and Jennifer Acuri

I don't think you believe the narrative of those in power per se (I can tell this comment of mine has gotten to you - sorry but not sorry!), I just think that you've fallen for a false narrative re the protests in Bristol. It wasn't the protesters who attacked the police, it was the police who attacked the protesters and the journalists. This is becoming more and more apparent as the police retract their claims of a punctured lung and broken bones, and start fretting because they've been caught on camera brazenly attacking members of the national press and peaceful protesters.

I don't hate Johnson as much as I hated Thatcher. Not yet! Actually I don't hate Johnson as much as I hate his Home Secretary. Mind you, I saw a good placard that a middle aged woman was holding at one of the protests, it said, "I survived Thatcher so I'm not feeling Priti".
Johnson is worse than all of them as he is fundamentally dishonest, even by the standards of the typical politician. I can cope with those that are more right wing than him as they tend to say what they mean and we have the option of voting for or against them.

I can't work out how often he is deliberately lying or just says what he wants and doesn't care if it is true (eg his comments on the Brexit deal and the Northern Island border).

Bunter's family might wonder at the 4 year claim because that would mean he had told them an even bigger pack of lies.

Amazed that anyone us amazed.

This is an old story and was already dealt with by the London GLA and police. He got away with it but it was not hushed up at all, most people were only interested in brexit.

All that has happened is that the lady has decided to sell her story now to I assume make some dosh.

Unless anything new of a criminal nature comes forward then sadly it aint going nowhere.

Anything to the contrary I would be interested. I did follow the original proceedings but cannot be bothered with the latest round.

Amazed that anyone us amazed.

This is an old story and was already dealt with by the London GLA and police. He got away with it but it was not hushed up at all, most people were only interested in brexit.

All that has happened is that the lady has decided to sell her story now to I assume make some dosh.

Unless anything new of a criminal nature comes forward then sadly it aint going nowhere.

Anything to the contrary I would be interested. I did follow the original proceedings but cannot be bothered with the latest round.
Yes. Those of us in London, such as Rotherhithe and I have suffered this sh## for years. The rest of Britain looks like being similarly conned. He's Teflon.

Yes. Those of us in London, such as Rotherhithe and I have suffered this sh## for years. The rest of Britain looks like being similarly conned. He's Teflon.
Jeremy Vine was saying earlier today that when he was a Westminster correspondent, Johnson was at the same time.
He admitted that even back then, he had something about him.
His words, not mine.
He said Johnson appeared to do fuck all for hours and then last minute, write a brilliant piece.
He’s clearly a chancer who gets away with it.
Come the next GE, he’ll be long gone, back to his column for big bucks and the grown ups will take over the Tory party.
Labour meanwhile, will probably continue to fight itself instead of the opposition.

BBS, watch yer back son 😁

Sorry occifer, my misunderstanding.

My latest Avatar is causing problems. If you look up the lyrics of the song, the words are apt. Perhaps I should have applied them more :surrender:

"The more I see, the less I know
About all the things I thought were wrong or right
And carved in stone
So, don't ask me about, war, religion, or God
Love, sex or death because
Everybody knows what's going wrong with the world
But I don't even know what's going on in myself"

It's nothing we don't know... Boris can't keep his sausage in his trousers, some nobody who has played her part in Boris's infedelities is looking to cash in on it, and the left wing Mirror (which is largely the protaginist behind the story) is driving its anti-Tory and Boris agenda forward. Not a lot to see here is there really?

It's nothing we don't know... Boris can't keep his sausage in his trousers, some nobody who has played her part in Boris's infedelities is looking to cash in on it, and the left wing Mirror (which is largely the protaginist behind the story) is driving its anti-Tory and Boris agenda forward. Not a lot to see here is there really?

If you mean by protagonist that The Mirror broke the story then you're correct. But so predictable are your cries of left-wing bias that I anticipated them in my OP. You either didn't read properly or simply have chosen to ignore the fact that The Daily Mail and it's sister paper, The Metro, have also been all over this story.

Although Johnson's morality is suspect this isn't about the sex. It is about the money and the power and the lies and the hypocrisy.

If you mean by protagonist that The Mirror broke the story then you're correct. But so predictable are your cries of left-wing bias that I anticipated them in my OP. You either didn't read properly or simply have chosen to ignore the fact that The Daily Mail and it's sister paper, The Metro, have also been all over this story.

Although Johnson's morality is suspect this isn't about the sex. It is about the money and the power and the lies and the hypocrisy.

It didn’t do Bill Clinton any harm.
Funnily, nor has his long standing friendship with Epstein.
Money, power, lies, hypocrisy just about sums up politics.