Bolton Vs Forest sponsored by Bolton Poly | Page 5 | Vital Football

Bolton Vs Forest sponsored by Bolton Poly

Honestly is dias any better than carayol. He does absolutely nothing but plays every game.

Still though can't complain was nervy until the 2nd went in and Bolton took over their holding players then we cut them apart .

Dawson was excellent should start every game.

Carvalhos second pass won it for us. Brilliant pass.

Grabban with 2 goals and an assist. Lolly was excellent.

Soudani looked hungry to impress . Dias the weakest link again

Agree apart from Dias, no real weak links tonight. Was no worse than Robinson or pants

Not referring to 1991, more our last away win since the previous game when we beat Boro 2-0 when they hadn't even conceded a goal before us.

So dangerous that we finally have an identity of winning away, but great if we take it forward like a striking cobra.

Great response to the weekend let down. Bolton have nothing to complain about. Looked like the start of the 2nd might turn into Norwich but credit the lads who kept working.

Lollys goal was a peach, the ball from carvalho demonstrating what he should start doing every game and Lewis making up after a poor miss.

Daws immense today, figs looked much better than he has.

Happy week now, only wba took the shine off a smidgen

Good for Dawson to start repaying us. (A Forest hero, for me).

AK may have sussed it out. If we can keep it out via solid central defenders we'll go up (given some creative stuff in midfield and a ruthless touch up front)

OK, it won't be that easy, but that's the vague blueprint. Not sure about the keeper though.

Reactions: PVH
There’s no way Dawz can manage that many games that’s the main issue. He’s older than me FFS.

Any long ball teams we play against though Millwall, Bolton, Stoke, the sheep he should be first name on the team sheet though.

Reactions: PVH
Geddy and Dawson in = three points and a clean sheet.
Nine points thrown away at home so far (not counting the W Brom game). We would be clear in first place, all winnable games, but for poor selections and tactics.

Carvalho is a luxury player who does the odd thing of genius bit also gives the ball away in bad positions at times. If he is on the pitch we shouldn't play Dias as between them they don't do enough. Would prefer Osborn to Dias any day and TBH Figuerido was a liability last night who was lucky to stay on the pitch with his persistent fouling even after he had been booked. Good job Dawson was there with his positional sense to win headers early on in the second half.

anytime Grabban is through ,besides penalties, you would expect him to score now. looking fast and sharp.

Dias has 13 appearances in the league now with no goals or assists. is he really justifying a starting place?

i hope Dawson recovers fast enough for Saturday. Dominant and commanding in the air which we have been lacking. looks very likely that Robinson will be marking Pablo Hernandez on saturday. He is a real threat so i hope robinson keeps his composure and no silly stuff, he dived in on wheater again last night when there was no need for it could have ended up alot worse if it was against a less honest player.

anytime Grabban is through ,besides penalties, you would expect him to score now. looking fast and sharp.

Dias has 13 appearances in the league now with no goals or assists. is he really justifying a starting place?

i hope Dawson recovers fast enough for Saturday. Dominant and commanding in the air which we have been lacking. looks very likely that Robinson will be marking Pablo Hernandez on saturday. He is a real threat so i hope robinson keeps his composure and no silly stuff, he dived in on wheater again last night when there was no need for it could have ended up alot worse if it was against a less honest player.

Robinson at left back gives us an extra person to clear crosses into the box with his height (and CB experience), definitely prefer him to Osborn at LB. I'd give Osborn or Cash a chance in place of Dias on Saturday. Dawson was possibly MOTM last night would like to see him again on Saturday.

Carvalho is a luxury player who does the odd thing of genius bit also gives the ball away in bad positions at times. If he is on the pitch we shouldn't play Dias as between them they don't do enough. Would prefer Osborn to Dias any day and TBH Figuerido was a liability last night who was lucky to stay on the pitch with his persistent fouling even after he had been booked. Good job Dawson was there with his positional sense to win headers early on in the second half.
Thought Figs was awful last night. Looked totally uncomfortable on the left hand side as has absolutely no left foot and struggled to get off the floor when trying to win headers. Gave away too many fouls and actually thought he was trying to get himself sent off.