Bolton....interesting... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bolton....interesting...

Does anyone think that the EFL are making a rod for there own back ? Surely they are setting a president by keeping Bolton alive by hook or by crook. If any other club finds there self in this position a good Barrister would have a field day with them in court.

Exactly. Glad someone else sees same as me!
This Bassini....he has paid jack all yet. Yes, rumour he has paid this bill and that bill. On the day he arrived, bailiffs arrived at the stadium.
As things stand, Anderson still owns them and is in charge. Apart from a bit of lip service, Bassini hasnt done anything. No deal signed, no players paid. I am still waiting for the inevitable snag to happen.

Bolton idiots thought the 27 mil price wanted by Anderson was inclusive of all the debts....?...is it balls. The 27 mil is for the club, and the hotel. There is about 15 mil of debt owed. This guy, Bassini, when questioned about his wealth said he was "sitting on 20 million". Thats all fine and well....but he needs 40 million in reality and working capital of 1 mil a month to run the club. Seasons ending so no matchday income.....it will go tits up.

Bolton fans celebrating....?

Exactly. Glad someone else sees same as me!
This Bassini....he has paid jack all yet. Yes, rumour he has paid this bill and that bill. On the day he arrived, bailiffs arrived at the stadium.
As things stand, Anderson still owns them and is in charge. Apart from a bit of lip service, Bassini hasnt done anything. No deal signed, no players paid. I am still waiting for the inevitable snag to happen.

Bolton idiots thought the 27 mil price wanted by Anderson was inclusive of all the debts....?...is it balls. The 27 mil is for the club, and the hotel. There is about 15 mil of debt owed. This guy, Bassini, when questioned about his wealth said he was "sitting on 20 million". Thats all fine and well....but he needs 40 million in reality and working capital of 1 mil a month to run the club. Seasons ending so no matchday income.....it will go tits up.

Bolton fans celebrating....?

It's crazy how you can demand near 30m for something with so much debt.

To be fair if the debt is only 15m that is suprising as it was much much higher in the past and i have no idea how they got it down so much.

It's crazy how you can demand near 30m for something with so much debt.

To be fair if the debt is only 15m that is suprising as it was much much higher in the past and i have no idea how they got it down so much.
Heard someone talking about Bolton on the wireless and they dropped this gem:

"Bassini is still working to identify all the creditors to identify the levels of debt."

Now, I may have caught that statement out of context but to me that smacks of a very dangerous position to be in. Bolton issued a statement saying the club would be debt free whilst the man paying off the debt still doesn't know how much he has to pay off!

Meanwhile the players are still waiting for last month's wages and this month's is due. Forest Green are still pursuing compensation for Doidge and Whites hotel is due in court again soon facing winding up.
Something makes me think there's a bit of stalling going on.
How long does it take the EFL to see the new guy is still not fit to run a club or are they running fixtures down before admin?

Last week the hotel had no clean linen, as the bill hadnt been paid. So only had 28 people in on Friday night. And another night, all the toilets were locked, due to having no toilet rolls. Thats how bad it is.

Rumours going about today that Bassini has walked away.

Last week the hotel had no clean linen, as the bill hadnt been paid. So only had 28 people in on Friday night. And another night, all the toilets were locked, due to having no toilet rolls. Thats how bad it is.

Rumours going about today that Bassini has walked away.
And how do we know all this info

Correct mate...I'm nowt special and have nothing to hide. Just wish it was compulsory to do the same before you sling an accusation at another poster. It would sure cut them down if nowt else.
Disclosing your personal data is optional but I can't see anything wrong in a username if we are civil to each other.

Disclosing your personal data is optional but I can't see anything wrong in a username if we are civil to each other.

Neither do I...what I was alluding to is if a bit more information of yourself was widely available it would immediately cut down the accusations. It's a pity but the internet has spawned a generation of warriors who certainly wouldn't spout the same bile face to face.

I've posted my real name on here, where I booze and on what night of the week. How many others would have the bollocks to do the same ?... would you ?

But didn't you get a stalker by revealing this info? He followed you into the toilets and all sorts.

Bloody hell Hindley, using your real name on here is one thing, but owning up to wanting to buy a lad a pint after following you into the bogs is another. What went on in there?

I'd say services rendered owd lad if it were true, which it's not ( cough )....

One thing though, over the following few weeks I became rather adept at pissing on my shoes while I kept my feckin eye on trap 1 over my shoulder.