Bolton fan Iain RIP | Vital Football

Bolton fan Iain RIP

BBC reported on the match timeline that the game had been abandoned due to "crowd trouble" who ever is responsible for that should be sacked first thing Monday morning.

Terrible thing to happen at any point but to ‘go to the match’ and not come home, just awful for his family to have to face that.

A great shame, RIP.

BBC headline seems more of someone not being in the know of what actually happened. The one in the Sun is far worse in my opinion although hardly surprising.

A great shame, RIP.

BBC headline seems more of someone not being in the know of what actually happened. The one in the Sun is far worse in my opinion although hardly surprising.
Do you realise you are not showing respect according to two on here by posting this.
I agree with you fully. It is a disgrace by both the BBC and the sun for their total lack of respect.

Do you realise you are not showing respect according to two on here by posting this.
I agree with you fully. It is a disgrace by both the BBC and the sun for their total lack of respect.

SCM, please show me were in your original post you gave any respectful comment to the man who lost his life. You simply took the opportunity to criticise the BBC.

That is not showing respect to the man or his family. I will leave it at that.