Bollox about Ireland and Afghanistan | Vital Football

Bollox about Ireland and Afghanistan

You mean that shit house who donated thousands to our survival fund the one who was our player of the season the year he left
Yeh right

Yes, that's the one. I dont overlook things that this shithouse has done for a few quid like you do.

So if Harold Shipman had donated a few quid to our fighting fund he'd a been awreet would he ?... are you a bit slow ?

What the F you talking about man he hasn't killed anyone, he has his own views on things and wrote to Mr Whelan explaining them and Dave was happy enough. Seems like you're the bigot Hindley. Not sure 15k is a few quid either.

So if Harold Shipman had donated a few quid to our fighting fund he'd a been awreet would he ?... are you a bit slow ?
What a crock of shite. If you're going to offer an opinion on James McLean at least make an informed one. As the saying goes 'it's best to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'.

What the F you talking about man he hasn't killed anyone, he has his own views on things and wrote to Mr Whelan explaining them and Dave was happy enough. Seems like you're the bigot Hindley. Not sure 15k is a few quid either.

He has tweeted and re-tweeted songs glorifying the deaths of Young British soldiers but as long as he puts a few quid in then that's fine is it. You see I am bothered about having this divisive shithouse anywhere near my football team and if that makes me pathetic or a bigot in your eyes then that's a price well worth paying.

What a crock of shite. If you're going to offer an opinion on James McLean at least make an informed one. As the saying goes 'it's best to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'.

So he hasn't tweeted IRA songs has he ? If your looking for a fool go to the mirror.

So he hasn't tweeted IRA songs has he ? If your looking for a fool go to the mirror.

I'm not going to get into this ping pong, as it's been done to a far greater degree when he was with us ..................... but just on the IRA songs, it's worthwhile noting that these are the words to the 2nd verse of the UK national anthem:

O Lord our God arise, Scatter her enemies, And make them fall
Confound their politics, Frustrate their knavish tricks, On Thee our hopes we fix
God save us all

Not overly nasty I suppose, but certainly having a pop at those who oppose us. And then of course, there's the ending to the final verse ....

May he sedition hush, And like a torrent rush, Rebellious Scots to crush
God save the King

And then we wonder why other home nations don't like the English.

I've sang a few myself but that doesn't make me a Harold Shipman! I've good time for the English and always will but like McLean I have issues with what your 'peace keeping troops' got up to in the North but we won't go down that road. McLean may have done some silly things in the past but he is no bigot and he has made numerous donations to good causes, many times requesting that his donations be kept silent. Give the guy a break, he may not be the greatest player but you'll be looking for a while to find someone who will work harder.

I'm not going to get into this ping pong, as it's been done to a far greater degree when he was with us ..................... but just on the IRA songs, it's worthwhile noting that these are the words to the 2nd verse of the UK national anthem:

O Lord our God arise, Scatter her enemies, And make them fall
Confound their politics, Frustrate their knavish tricks, On Thee our hopes we fix
God save us all

Not overly nasty I suppose, but certainly having a pop at those who oppose us. And then of course, there's the ending to the final verse ....

May he sedition hush, And like a torrent rush, Rebellious Scots to crush
God save the King

And then we wonder why other home nations don't like the English.

Well done for not getting involved but then getting involved anyway. My last word on this is if we get this **** in then I will attend no more matches until he's gone. I will inform the club of my intentions.

I've sang a few myself but that doesn't make me a Harold Shipman! I've good time for the English and always will but like McLean I have issues with what your 'peace keeping troops' got up to in the North but we won't go down that road. McLean may have done some silly things in the past but he is no bigot and he has made numerous donations to good causes, many times requesting that his donations be kept silent. Give the guy a break, he may not be the greatest player but you'll be looking for a while to find someone who will work harder.

We will agree to differ .

Well done for not getting involved but then getting involved anyway. My last word on this is if we get this **** in then I will attend no more matches until he's gone. I will inform the club of my intentions.

Really pathetic, you won't be missed bigot

I'm not getting involved in the debate as to a) whether he should return, and b) whether he's a divisive shithouse.

I simply countered your point re the IRA songs as I thought my response to be pertinent.

I'm all for crushing rebellious Scots- starting with wee nippy Sturgeon - for balance Flower of Scotland is hardly friendly to the English 😁